This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

For a magpuled M4 it is nice, not overly pimped, and it has a good gas block and flash hider.

I am not a huge fan of the magpul M4, too many people have them now, but that is a nice one. I like the FG furniture rather than biscuit tan.

Comment

I agree with Abbadon on this one - It is a really nice M4, not too over magpulled. At the end of the day, the customisation is your choice so why bother ripping into it?!

You do what works for you.
      WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

I think its the lighting making it tan....

''-Magpul MOE foregrip (FG)
        - Magpul MOE stock (FG)
        - Magpul MOE grip (FG)''

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
          I think its the lighting making it tan....

''-Magpul MOE foregrip (FG)
          - Magpul MOE stock (FG)
          - Magpul MOE grip (FG)''
          A bit but as the sling is Tan there is a clear difference in colour. Still good effort even if not to my tastes. Not going to knock a good job. The only thing I will rip into though is a pimped and railed P90 as they look uglier than a herpes encrusted scrotum.

Comment

Out of curiousity, how is it not "over-magpuled"? Nearly every exterior part is magpul... not that I don't like it.

Comment

pimped and railed P90 as they look uglier than a herpes encrusted scrotum.
              Sorry, without that bloody ugly box mag it only gets the title of ' Syphilis Encrusted Scrotum'

Comment

Originally posted by Xadin View Post
                So what, that's not license to be a rude twat.
                This, He's obviously put a lot of effort into the build and built a rather tasty, lovely weapon (and avoided the tan and black cliche that most magpulisers myself included go for). Looks lovely Fenriz.

Comment

• Spetz why have you quoted me, or was that a mistake :P
                  Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

I was agreeing with you

Comment

i wasn't denying that he had put a lot of effort in. But it is like every gun, some people like it and some people dont.
                      Also, he did say opinions welcome, i was simply sharing mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                        Out of curiousity, how is it not "over-magpuled"? Nearly every exterior part is magpul... not that I don't like it.
                        Good point I have often wondered about this... but I think is code for "not tan"

Spetz - Orly? I will shhh myself then

Wookie - Its fine if you have an opinion but you said something negative with no other justification than "oh its an m4" to which I day stfu and gtfo if you want to be brash and blunt I will serve it to you in kind.
                        Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

At the end of a day a custom weapon is defined by parts, hand picked in order to suit the users need and not the iniquity of the gun. You can say that gats are vanilla no matter what, look at how many numbers of AKs MP5s etc, That doesnt make you the obscure indie kid with a floppy fringe. Thousands of people still own the same gun as you making you no better!
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

M4's must be good othwerise nearly every brand wouldnt design one , they are practical and its NOT all about looks at all.

Comment

dont go dissing pimped P90s' each to their own
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                                The ongoing saga of my G&P Magpul/Vltor M4 Commando:
                                As always, opinions welcome.
                                Very nice M4 Fenriz, I do like the black and foilage colour combination well done indeed, was thinking about a similar colour scheme for my G36c but I doubt it'd look as swish.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X