This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

+1 the dsr is crazy heavy but crazy cool!

Heres something that will knock up some nostalgia and to keep the thread alive, i miss this girl why on earth did i sell it on.

Comment

Purcy, very nice bit of kit!

Tiercel, love how the 5.7 looks
      Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
        i miss this girl why on earth did i sell it on.
        Because you suck :P

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
        A brain?
        Originally posted by snuff
        Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Yeah M4's should burn in hell. The M16VN is really the only one of that family I would own.The fact theres no forward assist on the AR15 means it is a much cleaner looking weapon than the m16's and M4's.

Not really much you can add to it to spoil the clean lines of it. Therein lies the problem for me with the M4's, far too much bling on them to be treated as a serious gun platform. At least for me anyhow.

To be honest I would rather use my M14 for my VN loadout but I would like to do 2 different periods, Early and mid so these 2 guns are the ones I will be using.

As for the oxidising possibly because they use higher quality metals than other manufacturers, ie Steel.

The DSR is indeedy a beast, unless of course you loan it to cack handed Lone Wolfers. Be wary of the bolt in the ball mount for the Bipod. It is a weak point on the gun. Ask Pope and Semperfi.

They set my DSR up in a great ambush position at the Weekender only for the bolt to shear on deployment. Possibly think about buying a replacement steel bolt for the alloy one used by ARES.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

percy why did you sell your SAA she was a beut

oh thats a point i have a new toy i have to get a pic of soon

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by Tin View Post
              I stuck that on for a while as it was sitting idle. It does also help when carrying too. The DSR is very heavy indeed.
              Indeed it is...but then again, sniping, in prone a lot of the time or just generally still :D

What weight & gas you using through it currently?
              WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Will look into it. Had it a while and have stripped it down to last bolt before now. Quite impressed really. I do lend out some of my guns, but this one no way.

Not settled on bb weight yet. Prob .30 or .36. Gas 134 to give 350 with .2

Comment

It's like FN5-7 meets Tron, it's pretty cool.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

here are some pics of my custom SR16 started off as a plastic bodied tm sr16

it now has :

Dboys metal body
                    king arms 13inch SDfront end
                    CA stock
                    ics pistol grip
                    custom paintjob
                    CA internals
                    EG1000 motor
                    system triger swich
                    9.6 li-po

Comment

@Tiercial: Stop colouring in your guns!

Comment

No :p

It looks kinda neat, and youre the only person so far who doesnt like it :p Plus at the end of the day its my gun, so all that matters really is if I like it :D

The only bit I wish I hadnt highlighted was the TM symbol, but I got the gun ages ago when I first got my UKARA and was a bit of a noobie, it was the first gun I ever bought and I didnt realise it was a TM symbol >_< I thought it was meant to be on the gun... but thatll come out with time... or if I get really bored and have nothing better to do I'll remove it

Comment

Fair enough, if you like it... Personally I'm not a fan of the 5-7 shape and I think the lining really emphasises the bits I don't like. As you say though, it's yours and it's not my place to demand you do anything with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tin View Post
                            Thanks for the advice. Will look into it. Had it a while and have stripped it down to last bolt before now. Quite impressed really. I do lend out some of my guns, but this one no way.

Not settled on bb weight yet. Prob .30 or .36. Gas 134 to give 350 with .2
                            I've settled on 0.4s with Abbey Ultra - gives and good range and accuracy.

Expensive rounds though :/
                            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_UAL View Post
                              I've settled on 0.4s with Abbey Ultra - gives and good range and accuracy.

Expensive rounds though :/
                              You think thats bad, my mate uses .43's in a stock tm desert eagle (on green with the hop on full), went through several hundred at the weekender, and everyone he shot complained how much it stung.

Comment

heres my new toy i got at the weekender and my birthday present to my self :D

i just need more mags now

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X