This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

damn that looks good shame you have to sell it mate i would want to take it of your hand but im not after a sniper at the mo

looks great mate
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
      damn that looks good shame you have to sell it mate i would want to take it of your hand but im not after a sniper at the mo

looks great mate
      TBH, Not really a case of have to sell, more the fact that since I moved to Devon, I've used it twice in 10 months, so doesn't get the use it deserves, so I'd rather it go somewhere it'll be used. Plus, I've just put a deposit down on a £450 air rifle which I need to pay off lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveB2 View Post
        But it's select fire I want rather than just auto, cutting isn't a problem but it's how to leave it looking tidy rather than hacked. Liking the MBUS idea, found a pair for £14 on the bay.
        I believe the slide needs to be locked back to work the fire selector on the KSC 18c. Maybe just cut a selector size hole in line with the slide in the back position.

Comment

Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/a...SC00665.jpg%26

Comment

you need to post the IMG code

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbird 104 View Post
                I believe the slide needs to be locked back to work the fire selector on the KSC 18c. Maybe just cut a selector size hole in line with the slide in the back position.
                You're quite right and that would be my plan. But the hole would be smack in the middle of where "HERA ARMS" is moulded into the side. I was wondering if I were to stick a piece of plasticard over the moulding and cut a "D" shaped hole to line up with the selector.

If it's going to look like a "bodgeit & scarper - inferior decorators" job I'm leaving it alone and sticking with semi only.

I suppose I could try making the plate and see how it looks before going anywhere near the gun with a Dremel
                Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

Another Custom 1911 iv done

Comment

My L119A1 CQB, Now with added buttpad and storm grip thanks to mutronics

Just a few more things to get, If anyone has a spare G&P delta ring please pm me! Cant find any

Comment

@ boom headshot

Still need the C8 body though :p Could do with a ready mag to draw attention away from where the trades should be.

Looks good, though if you an get your hands on one of Mike's silencers that would finish it all off nicely.

Comment

that sopmod is way to nice. plain and simple. great love it. :D
                        Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                        I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Hmm I like it apart from the rear sight, I would prefer a chunkier one.

Comment

A couple of my new toys :-) and an Oldie

Maruzen P99C missing it's rear sight (If anyone can source me one of these, any make; i will be very grateful)

Tokyo Marui MK23 SOCOM NBB

CyberGun Colt 25 springer. The best addition to anyones armoury ;-)

www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

In the result of heart ache:

Changed back to carry handle also.

Comment

Originally posted by sniper34d View Post
                                In the result of heart ache:
                                Changed back to carry handle also.
                                I'd say that was a wise move, just in terms of curbing negative attention.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X