• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Still need to add pics of my VSR....

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
      For the sake of all that is right and holy, please dont keep quoting pictures.

/whinge over
      To be fair we all did it within 3 minutes of each other, so I doubt anyone planned to have it done 3 times. I know I wouldn't of If I saw the others.

My feed back
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Originally posted by juice man View Post
        Aslong as you are a girl i would say that paintjob is pretty cool, however if you are a man i would say that men who like guns dont usually have alot of time for the colour pink.

Either way, it is unique
        How many men have pink aegs, are called kitten and have blonde female warriors for thier avitar? :P
        Yes im a girl.

As for vcrb compliant... well i dont need it... im registered and have enough guns... i just like the colour for the fact it makes geardos hurl...

Comment

You dont have to be a girl for hello kitty fun :P

My feed back
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

omg kitten .... plz say thats not the stock you had off me on that ar-15.... still love your snipers tho :P
            Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I think pink is a very tactical colour, it makes people think wtf is that so instead of shooting they are just looking, which gives kitten the advantage of time to be very precise in the manner that she shoots them all. lol

Comment

I dont need the advantage But being female annoyingly already gets that 'ooh do i shoot?' moment at times... thats what the 3k rounds are for.... its my support weapon.

Johnnyj: Not sure who you are, or which stock.... but maybe? and thanks, my sniper rifles are my babies :D

Comment

Ultra Pink Cannon. I want one but the missus would question my man-ness next to her 249
                  Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

well yea to be fair, female at airsoft for all the lard lads that just sit in the safe zone and only play 5mins of the game you dont need anymore advantage lol. I wouldnt have any hesitation shooting you if you were on the other team. I currently trying to get a load of my uni mates to come to airsoft and have had more positive interest from the girls than the lads. Strage??

Comment

hahaha! Wonder who wears the trousers there?

As for the advantage, i didnt say i liked it, i WANT there to be no hesetation....

as for your girls.... get them to check out www.nationalairsoftgirls.co.uk

Comment

I thought that might be a good site to show to my wife, as she's just getting into the sport.

So, I looked at it and found a load of bikini and guns photos. Is that really the image you want to promote?
                        sigpic

Comment

I think you are mis intepreting it... theres a few, but we are not suggesting women must be ugly and unfeminine to play airsoft... we dont mind the guns and bikinis image... most of us have done it at some point, It can have its moments... But we are a serious team, serious about women airsofting, and most importantly, have a laugh... Being hung up over the feminist ramifications of having girl in a bikini with a gun just misses the point entirely.

Comment

My new kit

Armoury:
                            JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6935

Comment

My GF says she would like to to play with more girl airsofters, though she has ssaid she feels safer around guys haha. If you would like another member im defo sure she would play with you lot if theres alot of girls. She and her friends are immensely good at CQB killhouse areas.
                              Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

My GF said she wants to have a go at airsoft so going to take her along on the next game day to see if she likes it

There are some awesome looking guns on here :D just have to love the Inokatsu M60 few pages back had a play with the full steel version and it was a beast and weighted a ton!!! Even I struggled to lift it and use it lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X