X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Tiercel
    It would if you wrote it small enough...

Anyway, shut up. Stop being a sarcy little whippersnapper. Just because you think its funny and acceptable doesnt mean it is.
    To much 4chan and insanity wolf over the summer has turned me into a argumentative little shite and can never stop my self from entering into a argument sorrrrry.

Here is my finished project type thing, Taken a few hours after its first skirmish

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know its from team America :S
    I just enjoy trolling a fair bit.
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

The only pictures of guns on this page right now belong to the 4chan /b/tard and me. Something is going pretty wrong with this thread.

You guys might want to reevaluate your priorities in the Pictures Of Your Guns thread and perhaps not feed said troll. :/

Not my best gun, but I learned a lot tooling around with that one. :>

EDIT: Mag is a STAR 550rd hicap.

Comment

• Getting back to guns, I did this to the fore grip of my Romanian ak to make it nicer to handle...

Comment

Looks good, im not a fan of them romanian grips either, but i love the folding stocks

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Chris View Post
            EDIT: Mag is a STAR 550rd hicap.
            And i thought 450 round M4 mags were big, But thats Huge , Must be fun shooting from the prone position.
            Hate.
            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Coz View Post
              Looks good, im not a fan of them romanian grips either, but i love the folding stocks
              Thanks. I liked the look of the grip, but it just wasn't that comfortable. So I sawed it off! The lump I've left there now sits nicely in the palm of your hand as you hold the gun

Comment

Pictures of my WE Co2 GBB. planning to take some nice high qualtity pictures with a professional camera one sunny day

Comment

AGM M500 RIS Shotty..

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Nice shottie. Always like looking when Hellfish posts. Nice collection mate.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                      Thanks. I liked the look of the grip, but it just wasn't that comfortable. So I sawed it off! The lump I've left there now sits nicely in the palm of your hand as you hold the gun
                      you could have shaped a thumb hole into it....looks nice though
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Doesn't the Rail get in the way of getting a nice firm grip?
                        Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

@alfatwozero whats with the 2 screws in the receiver in front of the safety catch??

edit same on the other side is it to release the piston???

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                            you could have shaped a thumb hole into it....looks nice though
                            Sawing and sanding is as far as my wood tech skills go! Also a hole for my thumb to fit through would have made the grip very thin and might have snapped later

Comment

alpha, loving that m4

especially the acog with doctor sight, gotta break mine out again i think
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

@N3ADS its just something i picked up from an HK site called an anti-rotational pin set, not fully sure what they do but they look kinda cool lol, i guess they just secure the trigger system better, as the pin goes through the lower reciever.

@shadowcaptain, thanks i wana get hold of an eotech so i can have some more varriety but a few more parts i need first for the M4, going for sling points and a sling.. also a reinforced steel trigger, as well as fixing the trigger guard, you may have noticed its missing lol..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X