• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Thats made of pure win.

Comment

Purcy what you trying to say? He's right actually, I got it for the wife To be honest though, with the right sling on and fitted correctly, you don't really feel the weight. But you certainly need to be built like Sly if you want to dual wield it though lol.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

ok not airsoft but heres a picture of a real steel Sa80 that i took out to clean earlier and couldnt resist pimping it up a tad.......

Comment

its difficult to point and shoot like an m4 or mp5 but i didnt find m60s unbearable heavy when i have used them but ive only used them for no longer than an hour at a time

if that was airsoft it would be pure sa80 win ^ needs a peq2 on it tho

Comment

right, seriously, please can we have less of the M60 pron, or atleast a NSFW tag before those types of photos.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I love the look of the SA80 with the rail system , Just looks the bomb.

I will only buy the AA :P
              Hate.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

RM_Stu, loving that SA80 to be honest even though its real its still pure SA80 win! Not too keen on the bipod, but I do like it!

Comment

The latest addition to my airsoft collection; the ics full metal cxp concept m4. Bit of a mouth-full but after it's first skirmish on saturday, the fancy name is justified, a truely awesome weapon. Love it!

P.S: the battery pictured doesn't fit in the peq box or handguard, so be cautious when buying batteries if your considering purchasing the rifle. Also, pictures are from my phone, apolagies for the quality.

is the concept a cool, new addition to the armalite varient or an insult to all you purists?

Discuss!

Comment

Nope. Doesnt do it for me im afraid. Just doesnt look... right. Like something is missing. I dont like the iron sights or the stock really. My opinion though.

Comment

I respect your opinion matey, however i place functionality above looks and the stock works so well for me. its so mobile when fully collapsed, like a really heavy pistol.

Just trying to solve the battery problem without having to go down the mini battery or lipo route. any ideas?

Comment

Yeah I can see how would work well. I'm sure I could be swayed if i see one in the flesh.. I always am! haha

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                          right, seriously, please can we have less of the M60 pron, or atleast a NSFW tag before those types of photos.

Boris

I am crap with slang talk and pc abbreviations, what does that mean?
                          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

"Not suitable for work". Urbandictionary.com could be a useful tool for you.
                            sigpic
                            Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                            I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustardChucker View Post
                              I respect your opinion matey, however i place functionality above looks and the stock works so well for me. its so mobile when fully collapsed, like a really heavy pistol.

Just trying to solve the battery problem without having to go down the mini battery or lipo route. any ideas?
                              Two batteries I know that fit.

ICS 9.6v 1600mah (ICS PART: MC 141): £25

VP 2200 7.4v 15c Lipo Crane Stock: £18

I have both. ICS Battery is for the CXP and the lipo I can confirm fits, I have one for my Crane Stock M4 and it also fits in the handgarurd of my CXP.

Comment

The girlfriends & my shooters for this weekend @ Copehill Down.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X