X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
    something like the VFC SSR for you then? you get about 20 feet of ris rails on that
    No lie it probably is about 4 feet in all!

Comment

it was obviously an exaggeration lol

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
        Added, a G and P M203.....and co2 shell.
        NUB GUNS FTW!

Is that one of those S-Thumder grenade shocker things? I have 2, they rule!

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
          something like the VFC SSR for you then? you get about 20 feet of ris rails on that
          Yeap!

Both me and ollie want one =/
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Very sexy pistol their John, I must get one myself, how is it?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
              Very sexy pistol their John, I must get one myself, how is it?
              I gave it a few mags worth in the garden and the blow back is crisp, I then went for the range test (y).

With out adjusting the hop i could reach out to 40M and then it would curve to the right.

God damn pistol nearly has more range then my AEG ¬¬
              Hate.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

My latest Airsoft purchase with my Desert eagle and lovely red bowl next to it .
                Apologies also as i am still waiting on a scope so its only a chepo one in the picture

If you're interested, i have done a review in the review section !
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=70394

sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
                Originally posted by Kagedwolf
                I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
                Originally posted by Major
                well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

gijohn2 can you put up a picture of other side of the 1911...so i can look at the trades...cheers
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

shame the kwa ns2 dont have authentic trades as they are super performing guns

however good choice sir
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

As above what shadow says. However, they are by far and away the best performing "stock" 1911' on the market. I have 2, well actually a KWA and a KSC. But basically they are the same gun. The KSC has a metal slide.

Here's mine. I think I posted it a little earlier but I think you will agree it's worth a second look, especially with those Ghostrider Buffalo bone grips.

Sparrow, no trade whatsoever on the opposite side mate not even KWA brands. What you will notice though is the pistols all have unique serial numbers, which is a nice touch in itself. John get rid of the Made in Taiwan sticker!!

Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

those trades put me right off, id rather it have none or just say M1911A1 Cal .45 or something

i like my guns to be beautiful AND functional, just cheapens the look somehow

Note to all airsoft manufacturers NEVER write on Cal 6.00

EVERRRRRRR

i do love KSC, my usp and tmp have never let me down, id love to try more of their guns
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I have the CZ75, M9 PTP these 2 1911's ans a USP match and I agree Shadow, every single one of them is the absolute nuts. I also agree on the trades too. The KSC has the correct ones but at about £40 or so more than the KWA is it worth the extra money?

On the plus side those trades on the KWA easily come off as they are only stencilled on and not engraved. It costs about £20 to get a set of trades engraved on it you know where to go?

LOL Ollie, that scope looks like you have starved it.
                          Feedback link

Comment

How is the M9? do KSC to a traded version of it? if so. mine mine mine mine mine

Yeah KSC pistols are superb, they seem to be a company that only make good stuff and make sure it keeps running that way too, personally i would pay the extra for it, it means all that much more when it has the real trades

didnt know they came off easily.... i dont know if thats bad or good haha, great that you can remove them easily but bad if they just rub off if you like them

Yeah im sure you could get them engraved, but no idea where would do it, also they would need the accurate trademark design and the exact location to put them

anyway.sleep time

hopefully my multicam m4 will be back soon so..yay i can make you all sick or in love haha

Comment

M9 is a probably the best M9 I have shot and it is a beast. Again crap trades but the KSC has the correct ones. As for who would like the KWA trades, I don't think I would know anyone who wouldn't get rid of them given the chance.

I personally can live with them but they will go eventually once I get my Brother in Law to engrave the real steels on there
                              Feedback link

Comment

I've been fiddling with my shotgun again....

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X