This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

my SAA rocking its new grips (still need to be sanded and fitted but the hard work is done) and new Cheyenne rig with loads and loads (40) inert rounds coming for the belt

still lots of work to do though (new brass frame) (Aluminium body and barrel)

Comment

Oh dear god!!! That is everything i've ever dreamed of...

Comment

Big brother and little brother together.

SigArms/KJW factory P229R and licenced KJW P226R:

Low-light sights on the P226:

sigpic

Comment

I want one.

Comment

@ purcy that is so sweet lookin (DONT sell it this time lol)
            hehe had the thought of you rockin 2 of them that would be the coolest thing to see

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by MJ Caboose2170 View Post
              @ purcy that is so sweet lookin (DONT sell it this time lol)
              hehe had the thought of you rockin 2 of them that would be the coolest thing to see
              Too late!

NAWT! hah aint selling this for nothing spent too much on it already and still need to spend a lot more before she is complete (real steel trigger, pawl if it fits, CAW aluminium body and outer barrel, and Tanaka Brass frame)

But she will be a project I SHALL finish to the end, plus i like collecting holster rigs, next up repo Jim Reynor rig please.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                Too late!

NAWT! hah aint selling this for nothing spent too much on it already and still need to spend a lot more before she is complete (real steel trigger, pawl if it fits, CAW aluminium body and outer barrel, and Tanaka Brass frame)

But she will be a project I SHALL finish to the end, plus i like collecting holster rigs, next up repo Jim Reynor rig please.
                Surely after you have all those parts, the spares will make up a second?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                  Surely after you have all those parts, the spares will make up a second?
                  Nope will need all the internals and even then finding a cylinder will be the hardest part, thats another thing i want to replace, want a ZEKE cylinder for performance.

Would need, inner barrel, cylinder, hammer, hammer spring, all the screws (although may be buying a silver set anyway from carom)

Btw if anyone knows a place WITH IN STOCK zeke SAA cylinders pm me

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    my SAA rocking its new grips (still need to be sanded and fitted but the hard work is done) and new Cheyenne rig with loads and loads (40) inert rounds coming for the belt

still lots of work to do though (new brass frame) (Aluminium body and barrel)

Looking good Purcy! new brass frame ally body ? Dang sounds like you could make another gun out of it haha. *edit* whoops just saw the very similar discussions, stupid me =-$ *End edit*

An doesnt those SAA have gas charged shells? I say sod the inert rounds mate, get a fook load of airsoft shells. Skirmish time i'd like to see ya try and reload that in the heat of a battle

Comment

That is the best picture of guns i have seen ever nice one m8 :D

Comment

Originally posted by SparkyFloyd View Post
                        Looking good Purcy! new brass frame ally body ? Dang sounds like you could make another gun out of it haha. *edit* whoops just saw the very similar discussions, stupid me =-$ *End edit*

An doesnt those SAA have gas charged shells? I say sod the inert rounds mate, get a fook load of airsoft shells. Skirmish time i'd like to see ya try and reload that in the heat of a battle

Nah this isnt a Cassiopeia SAA that uses shells, it uses the pegasus gas system like the m500 for example, would already be full of shells other wise but dang trying to gas up 40 shells lol

Originally posted by shamus View Post
                        That is the best picture of guns i have seen ever nice one m8 :D
                        hehe thanks.

Comment

Another M4 finished and ready. I took a standard New CA AEG striped it and gave it an over haul. G&P stock, Alloy receiver, ambi sling adapter,metal hop, TB, Two part Steel outer barrel, gearbox upgrade, new motor,RIS.
                          The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Purcy... Whats with those grips mate? Surely you could have trumped for mother of pearl or something? Sorry mate, but theyre horrible. My poor poor pistol.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Comment

Very nice sam! What scope is that?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X