X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    And one more for the droolers! got my inert ammunition today so i thought id take one quickly on the bed sheets, will get some pics of it on wood soon

you know you love the un-fitted grips! do excuse em
    Holy Smokes Purcy! That was quick!? Im assmuming it was payday not so long ago hehe
    Seriously though i am loving your gun even if its not a cassiopea.
    It would be hilarious watching you tryin to charge up 40 shells whilst takin fire from me and my friend who is a nutter with a drum mag. ;-)

Seriously when will your project end, it looks godly as it is and im not a fan of the old western guns usually, (thats meant to be a compliment btw)
    I reeally love revolvers but the novelty of the shells being shoved into them it what gets me most.
    I wanna get myself a Dan Wesson 8" at some point.

Comment

989lips thats a sweeeeeeeeeeet looking sopmod ya got there, loving the long m203. G&P by any chance?
      Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
      Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Originally posted by SparkyFloyd View Post
        Holy Smokes Purcy! That was quick!? Im assmuming it was payday not so long ago hehe
        Seriously though i am loving your gun even if its not a cassiopea.
        It would be hilarious watching you tryin to charge up 40 shells whilst takin fire from me and my friend who is a nutter with a drum mag. ;-)

Seriously when will your project end, it looks godly as it is and im not a fan of the old western guns usually, (thats meant to be a compliment btw)
        I reeally love revolvers but the novelty of the shells being shoved into them it what gets me most.
        I wanna get myself a Dan Wesson 8" at some point.
        Haha 2 seconds let me just gas up these shells! :S that would be awkward 40 or nothing i suppose.

The project ends once its full metal I think that's the finishing point! although whilst i agree its a lot of fun loading shells (had marushin blackhawk) i want this SAA to be skirmishable well as much as it can be.

Comment

TM Berreta M92f, TM USP, KJW Sig P226, Kalash AK74, G&P M16a2, JG G36c, TM Laylax'd VSR Pro Real Shock.
          Kilo Veni, Kilo Vedi, Kilo Castratavi Illegitimos
          Kilo came, Kilo saw, Kilo castrated the b@stards.

Bolt actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
            Standard Marui M4A1 Recoil. £405 from my local retailer.
            I assume it take the standard mini batt in the for grip yes?

And why haven't TM released their M16's in recoil version yet? all it would need is a full stock and M16 length front end, not that hard to do really. Not like thay have to think up how to do it. Just a body kit really.

I want a Recoil M16A1/A2

Comment

Yeah, standard mini battery. Ported all the Magpul stuff over and it fits perfectly except the APS Sling Plate. Probably sell that.

And you're not the only one. I'd love a Marui M16A2 Recoil.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                And you're not the only one. I'd love a Marui M16A2 Recoil.
                If they were to bring out A2 and A1 recoil AR-15's I would definitely convert over entirely, but at the moment I will have to wait and see as to what they do.

Must only be a matter of time though, now the Recoil guns are taking off tey must be thinking about expanding the range.

Comment

When they do itl be my 3rd Marui recoil. Or maybe 4th, I'm tempted by a Sopmod. Maybe a Recce Rifle.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

My latest project, make a practical race gun for skirmishing with, I'm still working on the internals and externals, but this is going to be a fire breathing monster!

http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/q...er_media_share

http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/q...er_media_share

Hope it works, using my I phone to do this
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Woahh, that thing looks badass, what kinda gas are you going to be using in it?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                        so i thought id take one quickly on the bed sheets,
                        im sure the innuendo wasnt intended but that is however a beautiful pistol

Comment

Propane my friend, Hi flow valves, 150% spring kit(and thats all the springs) TB barrel, 2 piece steel outer barrel, Prometheus hop rubber, enhanced loading nozzel, a winter piston head and will soon have a new metal slide, not sure which one though, Im taken with some of the davidson custom slides, but I have also seen Kimber slide that I like.

Heres some slightly better pics from when I was rebuilding it (hence a missing screw)

section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

are you gonna put one of those extended barrel weights on it
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

few more pics, TM Chrome Desert Eagle Hard Kick, HFC Desert Eagle for spares, TM Glock 26 Gen 3.

please excuse the quality.

Ben
                              Originally posted by jonnyhal
                              For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                              Originally posted by soulflame2
                              when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

@Barrett, Liking the glock, whats the range like on it??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X