• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Shame my TM Glock 26 exploded

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      are you gonna put one of those extended barrel weights on it
      No mate, Im keeping it fairly standard (ish) externaly, but with a savage bite to it. I want to be able to say one day "Take your hit! Take your hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont make me reach for the sidearm!":p
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

got a claymore on the weekend, on base at the moment "testing" it out on the lads, working a treat, have had it rigged with some sewing thread to the door to the flat so when you open the door it goes off! beautiful will put some pics of it up tomorrow in its hiding spots

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
          No mate, Im keeping it fairly standard (ish) externaly, but with a savage bite to it. I want to be able to say one day "Take your hit! Take your hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont make me reach for the sidearm!":p
          I reach for my sidearm when close enough anyway. Im running mine on propane, and it is savage! Shot somebody in the hand the other day and he yanked it back and yelled holy shit that hurt! lol

Comment

Yeah some are scared of mine, especially in cqb where it's loud, made some rental scream when I shot him in the ass with it. ( and no inuendo please ;p)
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yeah the propane does make it go bang rather than tap like 134a gas does. The high flow valves give it an awesome recoil as well hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Elitesniper View Post
                @Barrett, Liking the glock, whats the range like on it??
                its amazing considering the size of it (the gun) hold the comments..

and a nice kick to it too

Ben
                Originally posted by jonnyhal
                For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                Originally posted by soulflame2
                when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

new toy :D:D

ares scar-l does have an eglm but i am selling it as i hate them

Comment

managed to get some of the guns mounted at last..just need more peg board to do the other wall..

sigpic

Comment

Wtf is that bean can thing.............

Comment

Loving the wall but what the hell is going on with that M4 with the chrome "thing" on it!?

Also its got a stubby grip and an AFG what the hell?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Lucky Lefty...I am seroiusly jealous of you right about now :P
                          WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

lefty, top two guns and the bottom right m4..

do want!
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                              Loving the wall but what the hell is going on with that M4 with the chrome "thing" on it!?

Also its got a stubby grip and an AFG what the hell?
                              titanium soud hog is the silver tin can thingy and was bored and didnt know which forgrip to use..still havent removed one as it hasnt been used for a while..
                              sigpic

Comment

the sound hog made from titanium..still needs a black spray job to finish it off

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X