This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

nice beretta,im not sure about the grips though, sort of lets the rest of it down
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Nearly done , Ill be needing to rewire this to fit a Element EM961 which are meant to be stupidly long =/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Just arrived an hour ago, 5 minutes after unboxing i took pictures for you lot nice aren't I?

So here is my latest acquisition, WE Scar GBB, its lovely frankly, how it shoots and feels, only thing worrying me is gas consumption ie, not being able to fire off all rounds from the mag in one go
        but hey its early days yet

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Put your eye pro on!
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Comment

This is a my little collection.
            http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1286367881

My RPK when first done.
            http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1286368092

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
              Put your eye pro on!
              Did when i was shooting it, as you can see gun is on safety and the chamber was cleared before coming indoors

EDIT: love the pssh
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                Did when i was shooting it, as you can see gun is on safety and the chamber was cleared before coming indoors

EDIT: love the pssh
                Yes same i love the PSSH <3.

^.^ Was only kidding as well shadow , Unlike me this morning >.< Forgot i had a BB in the chamber and shot a fairly big dent in my computer desk :S
                Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

Ian IWG, that rpk is lush man, im flippin' drooling lol Looks way better now the woods been roughed up.
                  Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                  Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Thanks Jon. Yes fully agree I've done a bit of roughing up the metal work too, but it hasn't come out to well in the picture, but will let nature take it's course and do the rest.
                    I made it up about a year to 18 months ago from my Cyma AK and a battle axe kit, as you could only get the CA one at the time and it was just to expensive.

Comment

My CA M15A4 (sportline) and CYMA Glock 18C (excuse the paintjob on the Glock its how i got it.... it will be kryloned, when i get a chance)

other than what you can see on the external of the m4 the only thing upgraded internaly is a metal tm hopup unit.

oh and 10 points for guessing what gun the flash hiders been knicked from....

Comment

Originally posted by Canonfodder View Post

oh and 10 points for guessing what gun the flash hiders been knicked from....
                        AUG flashhider?

Whats the performance like on the sportline? ive always wondered

Comment

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
                          Thanks Jon. Yes fully agree I've done a bit of roughing up the metal work too, but it hasn't come out to well in the picture, but will let nature take it's course and do the rest.
                          I made it up about a year to 18 months ago from my Cyma AK and a battle axe kit, as you could only get the CA one at the time and it was just to expensive.
                          Yeah, the ca ones are a bit high. Im midway through doing a Tokyo Marui AK project, in two minds bout which way to go, either just add a woodkit ( prob end up being G&P but id love an inokatsu if i can only get hold of one!) and keep a oldskool style 47, or get the G&P rpk kit...........Hmmmmmmmm?lol

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                            AUG flashhider?

Whats the performance like on the sportline? ive always wondered
                            Yeah ive wondered that to, ive heard cnflicting reports, some say theyr crap 6mm gearboxes and others swear by them

Comment

yup AUG.... 10 points to you :D

great ROF and a nice tight grouping on Auto (stock 6.08 barrel), swapped the plastic stock hop unit for a tm metal one and its made a vast improvement.... currently with only that changed, im shooting bout 320FPS.

its a precison gearbox and a hight torque motor as stock... and it works nicely, ive no complaints :D

put it this way, id get another sportline as my backup/spare as well

Comment

Cool, I might be tempted to invest in the sportliney goodness. (sportliney a word??lol)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X