X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

now THAT is what i call an m14

replace that stock with either an od one or real wood and it would just look the absolute sex
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Just a suggetsion... but loose the sidemount... Put both scope rings far forward on the scope, or get one of the dual ringed single base mounts,and put it on the far rear of the top ris... ive seen us snipers do that.. it gets the eye relief down... right now i think id need a periscope to shoulder that and see through the scope...

Comment

Aye Kiten has a good point there
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post
          Just a suggetsion... but loose the sidemount... Put both scope rings far forward on the scope, or get one of the dual ringed single base mounts,and put it on the far rear of the top ris... ive seen us snipers do that.. it gets the eye relief down... right now i think id need a periscope to shoulder that and see through the scope...
          Definatly not real snipers then - it would cause the scope to "woblle slightly meaning it could be off from the barrel - meaning no Zero, Meaning sniper will miss his shot.
          I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

hmmm, no, it was entirely secure, but just, set forward slightly,,, yet back in its rings... Dont assume that id make a foolish judgement like that Tallbloke.... They were snipers from the 82nd airborne with m21s.... it was in a topic on a forum populated by LEO and mil snipers and marksmen... the technique was discussed and considered sensible for the m14.... atleast without an israeli style cheek rest on the stock to compensate...

Comment

Thanks for all the feed back guys and girls

Am still playing around with this but will have it set up properly soon

Btw have no problem with eye relief with that scope have worse with my star susat lol.

Comment

Did you polish that wood? Looks mighty shiny?

Comment

I didnt mean bad eye relief... but surely your shooting it funny to get your head up to the scope/....

And if my eyesight fails me, Its super duper shiny because its made from lots of little plastic granules melted together and painted.
                  and its really not hard to get a worse eye relief than the star susat...

Also... metalboa hon... Tightbores dont increase range... if they do, its minute, They do hugely increase accuracy however....

Comment

gorgeuos m14!

Comment

I agree. Very nice M14
                      Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

my mate was round today so we thought we should take a picture of the HK family reunion! :p we like to dual weild!!!

my mates stuff--
                        JG G36K
                        JG G36c
                        2x Glock 18c
                        6x M4 hicaps
                        7x glock stnd caps...soon to be 10 and some hicaps too ^^

My stuff
                        2x TM MP7's
                        9x TM stnadard caps
                        4x mag 100 rnd Midcaps
                        2x TM hicaps
                        5x M4 hicaps
                        5x KA micaps
                        a 3000 round drum mag all to be put into my coming SL9

^^

will update with a new pic once the rest of our grear arrives! if you want to look at the pointy ends come to grange farm on sunday! :P
                        back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

enough mags sir?? :O

Comment

why do you have m4 mags and no m4???

Comment

sorry, i realise now. MY bad

Comment

kitten
                                i have to say that i had a starndard CA barrel in my CA m4 and thhat was pretty accurate but when i put my tightbore in that is m16 size it didnt increase the accuracy at all. unless i have done something wrong or the rubber is slightly scuffed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X