This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Have to admit, the FN5-7 just felt horrible to hold and I couldn't get along with it, put me completely off getting one. But then I'm a glock man through and through (Nice to see you removed that odd grip peice from the G17 Custom, it also felt horrible )
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Yep. It just feels wrong, a friend of mine is buying it off me! Dont think ive ever gotten rid of a pistol faster! Definitely a Glock person myself too... this is the 3rd in my collection! Love them.

Comment

I may have to get a glock again...I miss my old 17...
        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

W'dup

AK-purist doesn't apply since the real gun is a Bulgarian-made Arsenal SLR107UR, so the gun this AEG is based on is already beyond the reach of the wood n' steel-wool-weathering brigade. :p

Next up is an ACOG and a front RIS, don't like that handguard much, but then the gun also came with a silly-huge sound-enhancing flash-hider which I swapped for a M4 one so it's not like I'm adverse to swapping stuff on this thing, part of why I bought it. It'll also look beastly tacticlol when I'm done with it :D
          Last edited by Ginger Chris; 16 October, 2010, 21:34.

Comment

• I agree with the FN grip, but I have rather small hands, and it felt way too big in my hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Chris View Post
              W'dup

In before lame AK-purist rage. I don't care, take it elsewhere :p

Next up is an ACOG and a front RIS, don't like that handguard much, but then the gun also came with a silly-huge sound-enhancing flash-hider which I swapped for a M4 one.
              That's the most disproportionate thing ever, and that ribbed handguard makes it look like is wearing a turtleneck sweater...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Chris View Post

In before lame AK-purist rage. I don't care, take it elsewhere :p
                It's nice! I'm a wood and metal purist fan myself, but that's nice as it's not too OTT! one thing I would say is cut the ends off the rail, as it looks a bit funny having such a large high up rail for a small scope?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                  It's nice! I'm a wood and metal purist fan myself, but that's nice as it's not too OTT! one thing I would say is cut the ends off the rail, as it looks a bit funny having such a large high up rail for a small scope?
                  Might do that actually, depends on how long the eye-relief on my forthcoming ACOG is

Comment

My new TM CQBR recoil that was delivered by ups from the land of many guns

With lots of goodies. I will upload a picy later once all the goodies are on it :D

I will also place a pic of my TM sopmod and my other armoury

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

wow thats a lot of nice looking stuff, how much did it all cost ya if you dont mind me asking?
                      BB
                      Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Well put it this way fella.

I saved about £400 on buying from the land of faraway guns lol

The mags in the UK are £30 a pop alone!!!

I have the TM M4A1 Sopmod too
                        Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          that's nice as it's not too OTT!
                          You say that now, but he is no where near finished tacti-pimping it yet.
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                            You say that now, but he is no where near finished tacti-pimping it yet.
                            Indeed. The RAS I'm getting really isn't just for looks.

I don't do restraint when it comes to these sorts of things. Wait for the drum mag.

Comment

Originally posted by 989lips View Post
                              My new TM CQBR recoil that was delivered by ups from the land of many guns

With lots of goodies. I will upload a picy later once all the goodies are on it :D

I will also place a pic of my TM sopmod and my other armoury

I would love to be you now.
                              sigpic

Comment

My Scar GBB with my new TM MK23 SOCOM

Not sure if im keeping the socom... hmmmm decisions decisions, the metal gear fan inside wants to keep it haha

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X