X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
    ^ I hate you. If you showed off one.... well OK, fair enough. BUT TWO! I need your address......and a MASTER key.
    This is a solution to lack of key.
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
      This is a solution to lack of key.
      LOL, calm down, calm down. You gota get past the wife with 3 heads!!! She is nasty.....

(Shhhhhh, only kidding huny! )
      Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

^ OK, OK, very clever.......... Now just give a SOPMOD and we can all go home without anyone getting hurt......

Comment

My small pistol collection, hopefully be adding a WA Kimber to this soon as well.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• @Support Gunner, I love that gun! Especially liking the way that ELCAN sight looks. Nice!

Comment

i'm looking to get a TM MK23 next. i think i'll spray the 'orrible shiny silencer a matt black, and stick a USEFUL flashlight and laser in the LAM unit.

i see why someone might want the KSC version, but as far as i know the TM is the only NBB version right? it's gotta be quiet!!

shadow you can sell me yours, if you're prepared to post it to hong kong. and if you're prepared to beat the price of a new one here, which is pretty low anyway :p

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by 989lips View Post
                I am just waiting for the Recce to come out as getting that and upgrading it to a 425 fps DMR, Yummy

:D
                Likewise. Be my third Marui recoil too. =D
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

My latest, can't wait to use it

Comment

The tm mk23 is nbb as is mine, mines the kjw version, which the silencer is actually a barrel extension!
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

the kjw one increases fps iirc?
                      i have a tm socom, its like a cat farting. so quiet!

Comment

Another Full Metal M249 Project with RS Aussie Mag Box

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Youre missing the front sight leaf are you not?

Comment

You put an 4 x ACOG on the CQB gun and an Aimpoint on the gun I am assuming is meant for woodland. Whats the logic there?
                            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Its custom built (still not finished, ive got that small piece to screw in the sight), stripped back to essentials only, still heavy enough though !!
                              The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Coming soon For-Sale. Custom Built Noveske-Vltor N4 GBBr

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X