This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Gosh funkycHUNKY, where in the world did you get that lovely TM M9 from?

Gonna get some pictures of your fixed up AK soon :D I'll try to remember to put them on here! :p
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
      From the top...
      JG Steyr Aug civi, mental ROF and about 340fps
      Unknown freebie AK. Fires pretty well actually!
      JG M4 S-System. Stupidly fast even though it's only running an 8.4v 1400mah battery. Running just under 300fps.
      2x HFC M190 (M92f beretta?)... Mmmm....
      how did you get a FREE AK ?

Comment

Originally posted by chazzman1993 View Post
        how did you get a FREE AK ?
        It was one of those "I don't know if it works, you're interested in these things aren't you?" kinda freebies. Suffice to say... It does work. It may even make an appearance at my local sites weekender this weekend. Depends if I can find a way of fitting a battery into/onto it. Or whether I can be arsed to do that...
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

@groundedpilot

I wonder..... Cant wait to see the pics of the new stock as well!

Comment

Bit of an on going project here, my G&G GR16. Working on the externals now, fitted the RIS rail to the front, Dry brushed the body for a metal effect. Nearly done on the stock tube, just needs a bit of polish. Then a new sight (i'm thinking of just going with a carry handle) Then she's Done!

Comment

Comment

A couple new guns to the collection..the sniper is a project ive been working on and also got mt TAVOR back.

sigpic

Comment

My mate used to have an Ares Tar-21. How you finding it? He found it awesome except the mars sight...which we both thought was pretty poor...

I am liking the project...wish I had the money to do something like that myself...what make is it? I assuming a combination of different ones? :D
                  WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

its a jp front end which has 3 different sized barrels..The rear is CA with a systema gear box and motor..will sell if you want it..The TAVOR is great..i love it..But yes the MARS sight sucks..
                    sigpic

Comment

Haha if only I had money! As for the TAR I think, personally, I would go for the longer barrel with a rail. Then again you can get the rails for them...
                      WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

going to add a silencer on the Tavor..with a longer inner barrel...looks better than the longer barrel version...have a side rail ..Just need the Top rail
                        sigpic

Comment

JP Front ends FTW!! Mine arrived today.. shame its here with me at Uni and the M4 is at home 100miles away! Im doing a similar project, short pmags for me though, and a UBR stock.. mmmm

Comment

I will want to see that beasty Delta! Silencers on Tavors look epic.

Comment

Well duh! Right now ive got the UBR Stock, the JP Front end, battle grip and a M3 scope all here waiting for me to go home and build! Such a torment!

Comment

Hahaha when you next heading back to the good old south?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X