This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

thats why i check every day, cause you know as soon as there in stock....they will sell out straight away
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lucky lefty View Post
      its a jp front end which has 3 different sized barrels..The rear is CA with a systema gear box and motor..will sell if you want it..The TAVOR is great..i love it..But yes the MARS sight sucks..
      Lucky, send me a pm fella about the price for it as above and some details about it please

Steve
      Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Nothing special compared to whats being shown here, but this is my new JG G36c RIS. Great performer considerig its chinasoft, and looks great too!

Comment

I do prefer the g36 without the fugly carry handle/optic. Top rail just looks right imho.

Anyhow I've developed a bit of a obsession with all things USP

Sorry about the pic quality, blame my HTC hero!

I'm currently after a silver/chrome slide for the match, any info on one would be greatly received.

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
            Anyhow I've developed a bit of a obsession with all things USP
            Glad I'm a not the only one! Its a good obsession and one I know well:

I am trying to get hold of a USP .45 or a Tactical.

As for the silver slide, there was a .45 tactical on the pistols for sale thread, you could take the slide off that, should fit, you might have to dremel the barrel hole to make sure its wide enough to fit the Match extension and for the to still slide cycle correctly...

Of course the only problem with that, is instead of a nice tidy black Match, you end up with a Lara Croft...and to quote from US Marshals 'nickel-plated-sissy-pistol'...and why would you want that?
            Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
            There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
            sigpic

Comment

hey I wouldnt mind getting my hands on Angelina Jolies guns

Comment

Originally posted by Q View Post
                Glad I'm a not the only one! Its a good obsession and one I know well:
                As for the silver slide, there was a .45 tactical on the pistols for sale thread, you could take the slide off that, should fit, you might have to dremel the barrel hole to make sure its wide enough to fit the Match extension and for the to still slide cycle correctly...
                Firstly, thank you.

Of course the only problem with that, is instead of a nice tidy black Match, you end up with a Lara Croft...and to quote from US Marshals 'nickel-plated-sissy-pistol'...and why would you want that?
                Secondly, I'm not messing with Tommy Lee Jones, so I'm going to have to think of something else :D

Comment

psirus101 -I knew you were a man of good taste! If TLJ says it, you know it makes sense.

I know what you mean about the silver slide, but its kind of been done to death, in Tomb Raider it was original, then it was used in Underworld...then Transporter, then Hot Fuzz...all with the silver slide...black is the way forward man.

Also have you seen the KSC K8 Tactical? Its a Compact, but with high profile sights and a thread fro silencer...tempting
                  Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                  There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                  sigpic

Comment

Also have you seen the KSC K8 Tactical? Its a Compact, but with high profile sights and a thread fro silencer...tempting
                    Im gonna get the KWA NS2 one soon hopefully. Ill post a pic up if I do.

Comment

psirus101 -I knew you were a man of good taste! If TLJ says it, you know it makes sense.

I know what you mean about the silver slide, but its kind of been done to death, in Tomb Raider it was original, then it was used in Underworld...then Transporter, then Hot Fuzz...all with the silver slide...black is the way forward man.

i agree its been done to death in the films...but not in airsoft silver them slides up
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

do it!!

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Dave, thats a sweet g36 mate, i was looking at buying one of them a while ago but some1 beat me to it! lol Whats it like? Heard its one of jg's best, really solid ect
                          Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                          Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Rank me up bitches!
                            Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                            Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                              Im gonna get the KWA NS2 one soon hopefully. Ill post a pic up if I do.
                              The middle pic is the kwa Kp8c, v.good pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Bon View Post
                                Rank me up bitches!
                                Guess you rank went up? When you get to mine all the fun goes out the window.
                                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X