This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

my "doombox" (c) with my latest additions, my new TM G3-SG1 and Maruzen M1100 GBB shell ejector. Ive been lusting after a new DMR after I made the horrendous mistake of trading my M14 SOCOM. Cant wait to give the G3 a go! Still want another M14 at some point too, and a dragunov... need to find either a lower scope mount, or add some padding to the cheek rest as the scope sits a bit too high for my liking at the minute..

Few guns missing from the photo, my KSC M8000, AKs74u and SCAR-L are all in the repair shop
    Last edited by Tiercel; 24 October, 2010, 10:47. Reason: would help if I added the picture!

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
      then slap him again for me :D range and accuracy should be good aye

**edit** yes purcy, i did....horrible
      I remember you saying how it was the best thing that had ever graced the face of the earth?

Comment

yeh.. untill i skirmished with it :L it was brilliant in the garden no jams or nothing! until you get to the field
        Originally posted by jonnyhal
        For Sale: very nice heavy springer
        Originally posted by soulflame2
        when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
          yeh.. untill i skirmished with it :L it was brilliant in the garden no jams or nothing! until you get to the field
          What BBs did you feed it?

Comment

@Tiercel - What's the Maruzen M1100 like? Always wanted one..never got round to buying one...
            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

ICS CXP08 hopefully will be getting a noveske kx3 amplifier and an eotech 551

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_UAL View Post
                @Tiercel - What's the Maruzen M1100 like? Always wanted one..never got round to buying one...

Amazing

it puts a huge grin on your face, and scares the pants out of your targets as each shell holds 10bb's and it holds 7 shells plus one in the chamber, so in theory you can unload 80 bb's in a few seconds at them! Only downside is as the shells get used/old they have a tendancy to stovepipe or mis-feed, however thats solved by putting some tight rubber o-rings on the shell.

Shell-catcher is an absolute must though if you plan on skirmishing it! It can eject the shells 2-3 meters in any direction it feels like!

Comment

After an inspirational photoshoot yesterday, I decided it were best that I sprayed my current project M4...

Comment

That looks amazing! How do you get your paint jobs looking so good dude? I could never do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                      That looks amazing! How do you get your paint jobs looking so good dude? I could never do that!
                      Thanks! I've sprayed A LOT of things in my life I guess... This took literally 5 minutes of prep and about 45 seconds of spraying time, then a quick wipe down afterwards...

There's a little more info on it if you check my sig. link.

Comment

yeah looks really good. light paint jobs seem to look so much better than really heavy paiont jobs with tonnes of layers!
                        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Pic of some of my new kit and a new addition to my armoury..CA M4A1 with g+p cranestock, G+P/TM internals, dytac flashider and some other bits and bobs.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Apologies for the large image could mods try and downsize
                          CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
                          CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

All comments greatly appreciated!

Comment

sniper12:

looks really nice, its tastefully modded rather than INYOURFACE IM A MAGPUL WHORE :D Keep it that way! :p

Comment

Loving the ACOG you got there sniper12
                                WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X