This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

The M800 flash light is actually a Star replica battery box, the handguards are Real Steel and are way too small for even a dinky 500Mah Lipo... And because I already have the PEQ running a laser/torch combo, the M800 was a great choice! A battery box thats also a grip!

The rifle looks busy, but really its not.. Just a different stock, pistol grip and some RS Railed Handguards. Then a PEQ, M800 battery box and Magwell grip and silencer added.

I also have a 552 Eotech for CQB goodness!

@Tyler -

Its quite heavy, weighs more than either of my M14's, however, I find it a very comfy weight and has yet to slow me down at a skirmish.

Taken over 5 months to get it finished, but its my baby now... Its had alot of custom work done to get everything put together and working right with one or two hit and miss moments...

Running a 3 round burst MOSFET, TK Twist Barrel, Madbull Ultimate Hopup and a Tremors recoil kit, rest has been kept stock. The 2XG Gearbox is outstanding! Peforms beatifully!

Shall get pictures of my other custom guns up as and when they are finished

Cheers, Steve
    My Armory:
    ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

90% completed M4 CQB - Just waiting on the foregrip to arrive, and I think I may end up with an OD pistol grip as well
      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Xiosis

It's very much a case of less is more

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
          Received our first two WE G39c's..and they didnt come from the cheap China Shops.. Some early mod concept ideas, internals next on the list
          We tried the new Trade Heat Press

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by Xiosis View Post

The rifle looks busy, but really its not.. Just a different stock, pistol grip and some RS Railed Handguards. Then a PEQ, M800 battery box and Magwell grip and silencer added.
            urm... why have the magwell grip if you've got a vertical grip on the tac light/battery box?
            Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

NICE!

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
              A brain?
              Originally posted by snuff
              Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

very nice Muzzy
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Standard?

Or silenced?
                  The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That AUG is lovely... Reminds me of the Begadi Rooivalk camo. Standard for me :P

Comment

the more i look at that aug the better the camo looks! i like the silenced one
                      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

The guy that did the camo did a great job. It's started to wear though in places though, but I love it.

I can't remember what he called it though, Splinter tarn? I dunno. He may pop up and correct me if he reads this at all.
                        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

no silencer, it looks far too big :p if you have to have a big long black thing, get a phantom kit

EDIT - hmm, bad choice of words there
                          hasta la vista, baby

Comment

KEEP IT ON! That Aug is really nice, simple paint job and no messing baout.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                            A brain?
                            Originally posted by snuff
                            Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Originally posted by InFlamesFan View Post
                              no silencer, it looks far too big :p
                              bigger is better lol
                              Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                              I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer View Post
                                nice silencer

and a few pictures of mine at present, left hand rack are airguns including the real izmash ak at the bottom which is converted by the factory to co2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X