This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

After lots of hard work, and time, and a bit of cash, its finally just the way I want it!!!

This I did with the RIS attachment that actually comes with it. Having the vertigrip makes it quite nice to maneuver with, but makes changing mags a little restricted. Plus it looks a bit odd. Tempted to get another top slide, stick a ris rail on that, and then stick a red dot on top. Tacti-cool Skorpion!

And let the hating and flaming commence

Comment

I love what you've done with it Ben!

I assume it's still going strong?

Comment

L119a1 Cqb flavor

Comment

always wanted a scorpion after mgs 3

want want want
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Nice m4, although i still have no idea what the difference and all the rage is with having a l119a1 looks all the same to me

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
              I love what you've done with it Ben!

I assume it's still going strong?

Well, its still shooting and stuff! Haha. Its probably not gonna last forever with the amount of use im gonna give it now as well! The silencer adapter had to be screwfixed in because for some reason the thread on of of the ends is about 13mm rather than 14 which is always handy!

Sadly I havent skirmished it yet either, I tried to last time I went several weeks ago, but I messed up the hop the night before, and the effective range was literally 5-8 metres. So had to take it home totally strip that, put it back together, and was reaching the back fence again! So we shall see how she fairs after next weekend :D

Comment

ben you could try one of thoses stubby vertical grips
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                  ben you could try one of thoses stubby vertical grips
                  Aha! perhaps ill try one of those. But only as a silly side project. Using the mag as the foregrip is the proper way with this one isnt it?

Comment

your scorpion is made of win.

scrap the vertical hand grip.

i like it alot.

unfortunately mine is a Maruzen GBB which has no silencer option.

Boris
                    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Thanks Boris!

Once id finished it, practised storming my room from the ensuite, I decided that if anyone made a more powerful, say 9.6v battery, electric blowback skorpion, id be all over that within seconds!

Comment

oh and boris does the maruzen one not have a removable flash hider?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          Thanks Boris!

Once id finished it, practised storming my room from the ensuite, I decided that if anyone made a more powerful, say 9.6v battery, electric blowback skorpion, id be all over that within seconds!
                          well lipo that bad boy up then
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnose View Post

BURN THE MAGPUL!
                            Ruined the gun
                            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                              well lipo that bad boy up then

Lol. Its not lipo ready. Its a very rough sounding gearbox when it does go off! I imagine a lip would cause it to simply blow off my hand. Or at least try to. There is literally no room for anything else in the gun anyways. The gearbox and motor are in the receiver, and the 7.4v battery takes up the entire pistol grip. Which is a shame! A blowback mechanism in this would be an instant jizz pants result

Comment

a 7.4v would give you a nice boost without ripping it to shreds. my 18c aep runs one with no trouble. Richardy runs an 11.1v lipo in his aep lol
                                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X