This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

looks photoshopped to make it look left handed (flipped image) and mags are photoshopped (placed daftly)

nice try

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
      Put it this way it has three zeros in it, colour wise it will probably be colour coated black
      000?

Lucky man!

Comment

Originally posted by badas View Post
        looks photoshopped to make it look left handed (flipped image) and mags are photoshopped (placed daftly)

nice try
        Shhh :-) I took a picture and forgot to include the magazines
        www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Also looks like M89 (Cheap soft) Mags o.o

New addition , G&P M203

Makes the gun stupidly front heavy so i have had to pull the weights out again --

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
            000?

Lucky man!
            Its not mine, im just the builder...
            The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

My M4 with a few attachments, rewired gearbox (rear instead of front), M16 full stock, 14.5" barrel with RIS rails.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                just going through my pictures, i forgot i owned this ak i miss it so

but got an ak105 on the way - i cannot wait

get the pictures up when it comes!

one model of ak i've never owned and its seriously high up on my next ak perchase.

tempted to sell the aksu to fund it and put the PBS, kobra and butt pad onto it and do somethink a little modern russian looking.

anyways, the silencer came today for the scorpion, pictures up later as i'm only just home from work.

Boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                  get the pictures up when it comes!

one model of ak i've never owned and its seriously high up on my next ak perchase.

tempted to sell the aksu to fund it and put the PBS, kobra and butt pad onto it and do somethink a little modern russian looking.

anyways, the silencer came today for the scorpion, pictures up later as i'm only just home from work.

Boris
                  i will boris, i wanted an ak102 as in MGS4 but i guess, it looks identical from the outside anyway

i cant WAIT to get it, they look lovely

this is my old ak i regret selling it, it was some kind of lovely
                  i think i bought if off you? though i cant remember

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

That is a very nice wood set! why on earth did you sell it! haha.

Boris, sell me your AKSU. Ill put in a max bid of 10p. Im afraid that the best offer youll get. honest!

Comment

shadowcaptain i missed her to when i sold her to ya. god damn that LCT wood kit gives me wood.

i saw her up for sale here the other day by some dude.

i'm thinking about selling the aksu, i probably won't cuz its the sex, i'll probably just have both.

Boris

Comment

gosh i want an aks74u SOOOO badly
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

That's... weird. AKSU top cover, 74 flash hider and 47 mags. I'm tempted to say it's hideous. But if you put an RPK body on it, I'd like it.
                          sigpic
                          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
                            That's... weird. AKSU top cover, 74 flash hider and 47 mags. I'm tempted to say it's hideous. But if you put an RPK body on it, I'd like it.
                            boris made it!

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
                              yeah it was a bit of an odd one, but its felt soo good, and, speaking for myself here, don't know if shadowcaptain had the same experience, but fired and handed like a dream.

the only reason i remember selling was the wood kit, i loved it, and hated it, its too good for an AK, i didn't want to wreck it, so i think i only used the gun once, maybe twice, cuz i was so worried about the wood getting all messed up.

its a TM inside, and if memmory serves me, a G&P 47 metal body, LCT wood kit, madbull hop-up unit and a promethius (spelling is fail) tight bore.

i liked that gun alot.

EDIT - # type G&G ak 104 blowback into google, thats what i'm looking at getting next. #

Boris

Comment

i had the g&g rk104 in the past (standard one) absolutely lovely!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X