This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Nice m4 mate, fancy getting a matching stock for it aswell? got to be fully mag-whored

Soon i will have some form of AK to post on here, possibly a kings arms, the wood colour is gorgeous, not sure yet.

any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustardChucker View Post
      Nice m4 mate, fancy getting a matching stock for it aswell? got to be fully mag-whored

Soon i will have some form of AK to post on here, possibly a kings arms, the wood colour is gorgeous, not sure yet.

any suggestions?
      if you can afford it jim get real sword! . Or Ive heard ICS are rly good.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
        see they copied me, i bought this gun even before the first modern warfare came out

it was original then...
        but i cant use it nowadays because it just looks like something a 12 year old would draw up in paint
        I think that gun is the reason I started to hate magpul, I was hating before it was cool to hate.
        Originally posted by fijitstiks
        they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
        Originally posted by N3ADS
        Is this you talking from experience ?..
        Originally posted by fijitstiks
        i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

CustardChucker: Real Sword make the best replica of anything that looks like an AK. LCT have the best range at high quality. ICS AKs are poor. VFC have the best internals to go with pretty good externals, and a fair choice of types. If you've got money, LCT have all the options. Internals are always replaceable, externals aren't. Then again, the Real Sword externals are the best in airsoft. I wouldn't consider a VFC myself. There's more reading to be done on the subject, but it doesn't belong in the worlds longest picture thread.

Dave: I'm guessing the guy who told you ICS are really good, owns an ICS AK, and not an LCT, RS or VFC AK. I'm pretty sure he'd change his tune if he owned all of them, or at least got to play with all of them.
          sigpic
          Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
          I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

In fairness, my ICS AK74 was a lovely skirmish gun...

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
              Real Sword make the best replica of anything that looks like an AK. LCT have the best range at high quality.
              dont forget about inokatsu kits, they are also lovely!
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                dont forget about inokatsu kits, they are also lovely!
                Oh yes... I forgot about my Inokatsu RPK... That was lovely. Kinda regret getting shot of it now.

Comment

My new baby :P

Comment

AFG fail.

Comment

That did make me laugh but ben does have a point, AFG is for point control not fore grip comfort.

nice though, having seen one in the flesh, its okay i like it.

Comment

This is the SR next to the AUG for size comparison...

:D

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
                          This is the SR next to the AUG for size comparison...

:D

I do like a good SR... I think I want one with an ACOG... hmmm...

Comment

A custom M14 GBBr

The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

How is it custom Muzzy I can't see anything abnormal.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                                How is it custom Muzzy I can't see anything abnormal.
                                It's the one off paint job. "Sepia" I think they call it.
                                The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X