This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

[QUOTE=Sleepy.UK;538824]Cheers guys, took 3minutes to complete on Sunday :p... Nice and simple [/QUOTE

Take it you used a basecoat then laid the fern leaves over and sprayed with a couple of different top coats? Was thinking of doing something similar with my SVD, yours looks awesome!
    G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

No base coat mate, using bracken leafs, first colour was khaki in patches using leafs, that created the green leafs (the stock is OD anyway) then just used OD krylon and dark brown here and there and Roberts your fathers uncle it's done

Comment

Nice one, might give it a go sometime!
        G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

I second Delta, which Spectre is that -Drake-? I'm not a fan of ACOGs but would like something with magnification for the M14.

Comment

It looks like the Chinese spectr from a certain banned place... Fixed at x4 zoom though, element are soon to be releasing their spectr and that will be 1-4x zoom... And the FDE colour is near perfect too

Comment

drake thats lovely!

not a fan of the CTR stock on it though but just because i love the standard sig stock as its very different to standard M4 style ones

i love the short one too, i have the long but really should have gotten the short as i prefer smaller rifles
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Delta1uk... i like the AK AIMS, i dont play anymore as i really dont have the time but i had the G&G AIMS and was built like a sh*thouse, amazing rifle. So solid and was great as stock, but after i swapped out the hopand the inner barrel it was a true beast!

Really made me want to rebuy one haha :D

Comment

I want to see some suited up AK's now?????

Comment

Originally posted by kingbob734 View Post
                    I want to see some suited up AK's now?????
                    laters maybe if i cba.

Boris
                    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Id put mine up but Ive done that already!

Comment

well i have an an ak74 thats finally finished. its been pictured before, but i don't think in the setup it is now, which is late 80's afghan, bascially 9th company ak74, with real soviet medical wrap thing.

boris
                        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Mine has a couple of chips where the wood stain came off on saturday, and its a little worn after all the rain. I might leave it out in the rain for the rest of this week and see if itll weather a bit more. The wood stain doesnt seem to be soaking into the wood sadly.

Hardly worth a repost with the finished result really lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
                            I second Delta, which Spectre is that -Drake-? I'm not a fan of ACOGs but would like something with magnification for the M14.
                            Cheerage, its a acm 4x specter replica as sleepy.uk said =]
                            > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Where and what type of battery have you got on the sig dude? Looks amazing btw!

Comment

Originally posted by H_412 View Post
                                At least it can't be accused of being 'just another M4'
                                [IMG]http://www.zeroin.co.uk/picture.php?albumid=862&pictureid=5454[/IMG
                                MATE I LOVE IT :D
                                It looks futuristic.
                                Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                                Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X