X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Very happy! It's a beaut!
    WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_UAL View Post
      Very happy! It's a beaut!
      Good to here :D

Glad you took the "risk" as some people say
      Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Hahaha well at the price I paid I could not complain...Also would like to mention NS2 and Metal slide
        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          Yeah it's been swapped. Decided I would rather use my pistol for nailing people in close quarters! Plus it's being a bit funny with the hop still and I don't have the time or patience for it anymore really
          Close quarters? With the size of that silencer? You most be joking

Comment

Haha, its not THAT big! Plus when the stock is extended, its fairly well weighted at the front. Still a hell of a lot smaller than an MP5!

Comment

got to admit I;m very tempted by those usp compact tacticals. and at £80! bargain
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

£80 :O where's that at?

Comment

from a rather elite shooting centre me thinks

Comment

What is the size of the barrel thread on the KP8c? Some say 16mm, others say 14!

Looks great!

Comment

I presume if the silencer came off his MP7 itll be 14mm? :P

Comment

shame those KWAs dont have proper trademarks really really REALLY ruins it for me
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Gaffa did some one spill custard on your rifle?

I like the flash hider , Have been looking at getting a funky looking one for quite a while
                            Hate.
                            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

ex halloween costume perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                                I presume if the silencer came off his MP7 itll be 14mm? :P
                                Yeah it's a 14mm Clockwise thread on the USP :D Had to order a new suppressor for the MP7 though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X