This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

dunno if the flash hider goes with the rest of the gun gaffa. And the yellow just seems too yellow if you know what I mean, maybe get some khaki on it to mix it up?
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

more ak...

this is my AK74, finished.

based on the film 9th company / late 80's russian issue ak74, with GP variant grenade launcher. no flash hider as the threading is flat gone.

and thats real rust, i doubt how much worse it can look externally without being artificial, little to no artificial weathering has been done, i just use it, keep the internals nice and clean, leave the outside the way it is.

one of the oldest, most used ak's i own, probably my favourite to skirmish with.

Boris
      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I love it.

Comment

Meh it's airsoft and I'd rather it look badass rather than "go with the gun"...

Yeah that's down to the flash unfortunately. It's much lighter in reality. If you look at the stock, that's how it actually is rather than vibrant yellow.

She's not complete yet... Still waiting on a real steel stock to come, and she'll be even more unique. (Certainly one of a kind with the stock I'm getting).

Externals, from the front are:-

Element Shark Flash Hider
          Tokyo Marui M4 RIS (standard is the handguards).
          Wolf Eyes 260 lumen + Sniper flash light with pressure pad
          Tango Down VFG.
          Marui PEQ-16 Battery box housing a 7.4v 25C 2100mAh.
          G&P 4 x 32 Acog.
          Sometimes I use a G&P M203 RIS Short with her, but at the moment she's mounted on a standalone thing, so it's a pistol M203 thing!

Internals:-

350fps spring
          Systema 6.04mm Tightbore.

(It's a TM SOCOM Recoil by the way)>

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

boris that is AWESOME

i seem to want loads of ak variants, i cant stop holding my ak105, its just lovely

can i fit a gp30 to it? (as in mgs4)
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i hope so, i plan to when i get a 105 and a GP 25/30 for it, and wheres the pictures shadow?

Boris
              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Shes a beaut Boris!

Comment

boris from a guy that hates ak ( me )

that looks very nice , good job , good performance i assume????

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                    i hope so, i plan to when i get a 105 and a GP 25/30 for it, and wheres the pictures shadow?

Boris

erm

go back a page!

better ones tomorrow morning when i can be arsed
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

My guardered/upgraded p226 is not liking the cold atm so I got it a friend. Stuck in a pdi winter piston head ,6.01 tb barrel ,9ball hop ,and 9ball router. After leaving it out in the ice I rattled off a mag ,and it locked back with gas to spare. I was well impressed. As it was only 2nd hand ,and a bit scratched up I weatherd it too with some silver paint and wire wool. I'm actually liking it more than the fancy one atm. I forgot how good the old tm abs was .

Comment

MMMM sigs

i want one, erm.... left one please

Comment

Noice, ive seen first hand that KWA ns2 pistols are rocking in the cold

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                            MMMM sigs

i want one, erm.... left one please
                            what your address? Wait a sec...

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                            Noice, ive seen first hand that KWA ns2 pistols are rocking in the cold
                            Cheers. The kwa ns2 looks intresting, but after watching some reviews I still think I'd go for the tm .With cheap easy to source spares ,and the trades swing it .I'm not realy a trade whore the ones on that ns2 look realy gash though.
                            Last edited by heroshark; 18 November, 2010, 02:14.

Comment

I dunno to go with NS2 or ABS TM pistols for winter

Comment

Both are good mate. I cooled the mag on my USP (NS2) earlier and then shot off a mag of 0.4s ...at my mate...he didn't enjoy it...
                                WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X