This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

That one isnt a real Vltor, i do import from the states but they are pretty difficult to get through customs now a days, also alot of suppliers wont ship here now. Also try selling real stuff its just to expensive for most.

EBR receiver was a lucky find, shipped as car parts lol
    The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

I know your pain. I had hells own job getting a Vltor Flash-hider and Railed Gas Block into the country. Was worth it though.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

And the people who have the money normal have what they want already, iv got all but two of the guns all done. Need to get the silencer for my FN 5-7 sorted and get my TM CQBR as already got all the other parts for it.
        Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

something to give you sweet dreams
          The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Muzzy - please stop torturing me :P I'm trying to save for the next AEG and you throw all these gas weapons into the frame! I have enough gas weapons...well...I would like a GBBR but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon :P
            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

i cant help myself

Comment

Haha don't worry mate...Just very jealous of everything you post...I have nothing that special to show off :P
                WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

oooooh what make is the smith&wesson?
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I want an operator Why do you do this to me? Im a student with little money that is needed to buy food... but i want an operator...

Comment

Ok... is that a real M&P??

Comment

muzzy that 1911 is first gun of yours that i actually dont like, i mean... at all, its so bastardized :/

the ported top slide, weird grips and wide magwell ....

ruining one of my favourite 1911 variants...

oh well when i finish my MGS4 operator ill be happy
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

• Here's the next one to leave me!

Comment

You getting rid?

Comment

• Fraid so, after spending all day with a smaller rifle, I realised I have a lot more fun getting stuck in that skulking around the sides taking shots.

Should have an m4 s system to post up here today, and then hopefully an king arms 556 holo as well soon!

Comment

Not posted pics of my M4 /AR 15 for a while...

With ics m203 no rail covers

With covers and fore grip...

1st506airborne

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X