This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

I like the stock on the EBR mostly for the feal, where did you get it from muzzy?

I also like the short mags, but i think a rail over the working parts would be better for the sight.

It dose look like a Borge has bumped a M1 garrand and this popped out. (I Know i didnt spell it right but im not that big a Treki)
    Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
    I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

What is it with this thread and people commenting so much on how much you don't like X or Y or just other people's guns in general?

Do you guys just have to let people know that you just DON'T like their gun for fear they will do something other than Vanilla M733s or "battle-worn" AKs in future? Guns may not be to your taste but there's a distinct impression that you lot simply don't like people being adventurous with their toy guns.

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
      Extreme or not for this WE Gbbr
      Can you source me for that Eotech? I've been burned by cheap clone eotechs before and wouldn't mind a decent one.

Comment

Ginger Chris, this is a great source of either praise, helpful pointers, or just opinons! 99% of the time its not meant in any way to discourage the owner

Comment

@ Kingdong, I like the T1s, what kind of mount is that? Looks like a Daniel Defence. Def loose the G27 grip tho, i'd go for a nice Storm grip..... Mmmmmmmmm
          Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
          Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

@ Kingdong i like the G27 i purchased one yesterday in OD, I like the T-1 just maybe get a lower mount.
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
              @ muzzy that's one nice nice rifle
              and all mine :P
              Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
              I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Sorry for the double post, a mod can remove the previous bunh of pictures as I cant, but I cleaned up the pistol and it looks so much better

Comment

borrowed a larger silencer for the game this weekend

i quite like it

Comment

love that m14 but prefer the proper EBR stock but still tasty

that mp5k is very sexual.. but the m4 stock ruins it for me, would be better with a PDW folding stock or something mp5 flavoured
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

new MP5 SD2 RIS, pics from tb stalker

what do we think, gunna wack an aimpoint on there and a torch. bring on the CQC :D

sigpic

Comment

looks nice! Small RIS Accessories on it, and dont let it get over the top :P

Looks good though!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          looks nice! Small RIS Accessories on it, and dont let it get over the top :P

Looks good though!

cheers, my thoughts were a small torch and lazer all in one combo, aimpoint, and maby forgrip, depends as im used to m4 magwells

anything else people think i should put on it?
                          sigpic

Comment

see I would already consider that too much for such a small gun.

When i get my M4 back, the absolute most im putting on it is a torch on one side, a laser on the other, a reflex sight and a vertigrip.

Torch and laser will probably be off if its not dark/CQB though

Comment

i see what your saying, but the torch lazer is just this

very small indeed. also possibly a eotech instead of aimpoint, the vert grip is only a possiblility aswell
                              sigpic

Comment

ah fair doos! I was thinking a big torch on one side, with a laser strapped to it, and all sorts haha. You see some guns with literally a floodlight strapped to it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X