• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

wow, i really like that USP!!!

Comment

i like the USPc fella but your sights are back to front :P
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Yea i agree mate, need to turn your rear iron sight around, and if i wre you, add some nice glow sights :D

Chris

Comment

Evansey am i under the impression that that collection is quite Resident evil orientated. The Leon Desert eagle, The matilda burst pistol, The usp, Stars berreta and a colt. Might just be a coincidence just wondering
          Current Armoury
          TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

evansy those are great - i so want that stubby m4 , 10" deagle and colt on the right too

actually they all = win
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
              i like the USPc fella but your sights are back to front :P
              Its not a USPC and the sights are the right way round. Next question?

Nice USP .45 though. Wish mine still worked.
              /9 out.

Comment

nine - look at the picture again - the back sight has the white dots facing forwards - they should be facing towards the rear of the gun

i want a usp
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

The dots aren't dots. They're actually formed from a cylindrical piece of white plastic that runs all through the sight block. It has dots on both sides.

Aside from that, they wouldn't fit the other way round.
                  /9 out.

Comment

nine is very correct on both counts ( the .45 gives it away a little lol ) i should have a redbull before posting after a night out :P
                    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Wasn't having a go johnny (for once).

Also there is a .45 USPc - not an airsoft though. The real give away is the writing which says 'H&K USP' on the compacts it says 'H&K USP Compact'.
                      /9 out.

Comment

so there ment to be back to frount? the way i thought sights work was theres a dot/line etc on the frount sight and 2 on the rear when you aim you line them up un less your planing on shooting your self in the face

Comment

no i see what nine is saying - the white is on BOTH side of the sight piece - as its a white cylinder that runs from the front of the sight to the back of the sight

i guess that prevents it being rubbed off if it was a painted dot

Comment

ooooooohhhhhhhhhh right didn't think about those kind till now

that makes more sence now lol

Comment

Heres my primaries
                              Mags in

Mags out for a better view of some

And one I forgot

Heres a couple of close up pics too

Comment

evansy - you are a man after my own heart

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X