Originally posted by fijitstiks
      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

That shotgun looks disgusting.
        Better than all the constant ArmaShite.

Comment

He's obviously getting ready for a Zombie invasion.

Ha ha.
          Please do not advertise on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
            Better than all the constant ArmaShite.
            Thanks Apurturesci And too bad Crotmate, if you don't like it tough s**t. You could've at least put it as "cool shotgun but not for me". Your comments are the kinda comments that make airsoft players look bad, hurling your opinion in a manner that's innapropriate towards someone you don't know. Think of it as going into someone's house who you just met, seeing something of theirs they just shown you and saying "I hate that, that looks ugly". Do you think they'd be happy?

Originally posted by Rubberducky View Post
            He's obviously getting ready for a Zombie invasion.

Ha ha.

I wish :P I'm a shotgun shooter so I like to have various shotguns for different tasks. I got a semi-auto shotgun to add to my gun cabinet and an over & under then that's it, then comes my FAC :P

Comment

Never been a fan of the Nova never liked the trigger guard always prefered the M2 with the long mag.
              Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

Lol, just because something is common doesn't mean its shite - quite the opposite in all honesty.
                Kodiak - I'll type what I want to, plenty of other people have comments just like mine.
                they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                Originally posted by N3ADS
                Is this you talking from experience ?..
                i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Never been a fan of the Nova never liked the trigger guard
                  I love angular stuff, especially the lines on that Nova! How did you get it Kodiak? Through a UK shop or from the Benelli themselves?

Comment

It was sent to a FAD (firearms dealer) by Benelli yes, had to call to order it from them and it was the last one they had in stock. I've got a pistol grip stock to get for it in the future as well as some different sights.

Crotmate I don't want to start an arguement, but if you have nothing nice or at least friendly to say, then don't say anything as nobody wants to hear it.

Comment

Never been a fan of the nova personally, it doesnt know what it wants to be, traditional or sort future modern

Comment

Kodiak, you gunna answer my question? I'm pretty interested to know what you do for a livin'

Comment

Benelli designed it to accomodate all the features. The funny looking trigger guard is made to be over-sized so that it's easier for users wearing gloves. The pump action slide is longer so it covers the gap that most shotguns have between the slide and the receiver, better for if you want to use your hands closer instead of futher away. Rest of it looks normal

But LtPurcy, each to their own I bought it for the features.

Oops sorry bravotwozero, missed that I think. For a living I study science (student) and work part-time in a big DIY store. I'm nearly 21 so my parents still give me money for Christmas, so I paid half my wages and the other half came from my dad for the gun.

Comment

Personally I love that shotgun. Real beaut. Now all we need is an airsoft version

Comment

Personally I love that shotgun. Real beaut. Now all we need is an airsoft version
                              Yes! Mind if I borrow that for a week Kodiak? Now just to find some old Maruzen 870 internals..............

Comment

Thanks King61 I always wanted an airsoft version of it too. That long ass barrel isn't much good, but they do have a tactical version in the USA with a much shorter barrel. Sights are changeable on it (to Ghost-ring) and so are the stocks (pistol grip, collapsible) so it'd make a great airsoft shotgun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X