This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Not dissing your choice at all kodiak as it has some features indeed im a fan of the one piece receiver etc

Enjoy your purchase dude! wish i had a shotgun lisence ..need more than crossbow pistols for anti zombie work you know lol :p

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
      the pistol grip is just fugly though...
      fugly = f**k ugly, which is worse than saying disgusting. I don't see kingdong complaining.
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
      Originally posted by N3ADS
      Is this you talking from experience ?..
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
        fugly = f**k ugly, which is worse than saying disgusting. I don't see kingdong complaining.
        Do you see a pistol grip stock on my shotgun right now? No? Just as I thought, therefore I'm not fussed as I don't actually own that component.
        Anyway knock it off, you're going the way to purposely try and start an arguement here and I'm not interested in it. Getting personal isn't necessary with that weak insult.

Comment

Kodiak was probably best if you posted it on a gun forum, the arm chair colonels are coming out!

Comment

Can't post a picture of a gun in a picture of your guns thread without someone being miserable about it lol.

Ah sod the arm chair colonels, I don't care if they don't really like what I own. I like it, they haven't got it and that's all there is to it. I'm not even gonna bother replying to anymore "your gun is s**t" comments from here.

Comment

just because this is an airsoft site i dont see why people dont put pictures up of other forms of fire arms like de-acts and other replicas ..
              And the shottie is nice! so feed im to the pigs errol "kodiak"

Comment

Edit N3ADS i certainly have no objection to people posting real firearms up, certainly interesting and a change, just so much blacklash its insane

Oh well go stick some high brass in it and shoot some barrels full of water! see now i dont know much about the supernova other than theres several versions of it and interchangeable bits but ive heard positive reviews from the hunters etc so it must be a worthy purchase

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                  Edit N3ADS i certainly have no objection to people posting real firearms up, certainly interesting and a change, just so much blacklash its insane

Oh well go stick some high brass in it and shoot some barrels full of water! see now i dont know much about the supernova other than theres several versions of it and interchangeable bits but ive heard positive reviews from the hunters etc so it must be a worthy purchase
                  Who cares if it shoots well! Its pwetty :3

Comment

Boom id be careful with the eotech in the snow , i did it last year and took it into my warm house and the screen cracked

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                      Hate.
                      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Goodo john break a rule in the process! (swearing lol)

someone post an airsoft gun up quick!

ah! heres my CM16 that ive just sold to make way for my 1911 carbine

Comment

Sweet, plain and simple just how it should be

And yours actually came in a mould, my Benelli didn't

Comment

I would certainly class it as a work horse gun, works really well with very basic exterior.

Comment

Here is my gun, yeah its two toned so what
                              sigpicLooking for a tk twist 364mm/363mm TBB
                              Looking for dark earth magpul ladder rail covers (official or not)

Comment

Gotta say, that m9 looks sweet in red!

and the M4 is nice, how big a PEQ box do you want though
                                hasta la vista, baby

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X