Gotta love this pistol. Cheap, and does the job
    BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

yeah i got a luchbox strapped to it
      Its very practical though, just want a flashlight and im set:D
      sigpicLooking for a tk twist 364mm/363mm TBB
      Looking for dark earth magpul ladder rail covers (official or not)

Comment

Like the blue M9- I have one and they are perfect for winter skirmishes. Good range.

Comment

On the subject of Shotguna (nice as well Kodiak, though not to keen on it myself, prefer my Beretta over n under, or my dads 12 bore H&H :D ) Did you know you can own a Shotgun leggaly (to buy) at 17 providing one has a FAC, but one would have to wait till 18 + 2months to get a RIF!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
            Like the blue M9- I have one and they are perfect for winter skirmishes. Good range.
            Me too. Just annoyed I can't find a cheap gas verison, that's also blue. That would be perfect...
            BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

kodiak your benelli is shit...shittingly nice that is!

me want!!!!!!

hmm the hotel my sisters boyfriend works for has a shotgun licence.... i might give him the money to buy a shotgun so i can use it on their site
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                On the subject of Shotguna (nice as well Kodiak, though not to keen on it myself, prefer my Beretta over n under, or my dads 12 bore H&H :D ) Did you know you can own a Shotgun leggaly (to buy) at 17 providing one has a FAC, but one would have to wait till 18 + 2months to get a RIF!!
                you can own a shotgun at 15 as long as you have a shotgun certificate and you were given it, you still have to be 18 to buy ammunition or the shotgun itself....

http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/qa/50513...in_the_UK.html
                Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

Shotgun certificates only cost £50 and a clean Police record, not hard to obtain. I'd own a shotgun over an airsoft gun any day. For a start, you can get sponsored if you're a really good shooter and then you get free stuff :P

I'm gonna try and compete in championships when I get good enough, perhaps you might hear about me in a gun magazine one day.

Comment

Lol, sponsored if you're REALLY good and shoot 300-400 every weekend, you seen how many shots the good ones shoot each week? makes me sad

Clay shooting that is.

Comment

about time i upload my small collection (please ignore the m4 mag )http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/...3DIMG_0160.jpg
                      http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/...%3DImage11.jpg
                      Originally posted by iNK
                      Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

As you've opened pandoras box here is another one by us SC owners..

Now available to order
                        The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Very nice muzzy....remington 870 ?
                          Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

You know your SG's ....
                            The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
                              fugly = f**k ugly, which is worse than saying disgusting. I don't see kingdong complaining.
                              im a lover not a hater biast comments get ignored
                              itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

The 416 with new stock :D. May possiblely splurge on a HurricanE kit for it.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X