This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

mag changes are a breeze with bullpups if you do the training, try flipping running your arse off, hitting the floor, doing the million and one battery of arm checks firing off the shots, AND THEN! making the gun safe in VERY QUICK time before getting up n repeating the process all because of how UNSAFE the A1 cadet gp is!

good times!..in the rain :/

DAMN cadet GP A1 things with the naff cocking handle, wish when i was at college they had the a2's in (they do now but im not at college anymore)

Comment

They are both set to be sold, so i'm giving them a proper send off haha. Back to armalites for me i think.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
        mag changes are a breeze with bullpups if you do the training, try flipping running your arse off, hitting the floor, doing the million and one battery of arm checks firing off the shots, AND THEN! making the gun safe in VERY QUICK time before getting up n repeating the process all because of how UNSAFE the A1 cadet gp is!

good times!..in the rain :/

DAMN cadet GP A1 things with the naff cocking handle, wish when i was at college they had the a2's in (they do now but im not at college anymore)
        Thats why Cadets love LSW's, or when i did the Landcommand Leadership Course got to blat away with a GPMG...

L96 was always fun...
        Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Yeah had a go on the GPMG..okay i hogged the thing and let no one else touch it, to the joy of the sergeant who gave it to me, im pretty sure he said thats my boy as well.

LSW's i never got to use on exercise as it went to the taller people...lame but again i have shot the thing.

l96 i have somewhat "extensive" use over all the other british weapons i have fired with me having a go with Jakes outside of cadets n college etc even learnt how to catch the bullet as you put the gun back into battery, quite difficult but you wouldnt think it is, half the time it slips through your fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
            Eurrrgh - Famas.
            looks better than that SA80 piece o crap.

boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

looks better than that SA80 piece o crap.
              Haha! I actually agree!

Comment

i loved using the lsw when i was in the cadets lol, i remember once on a battle weekend with only our unit i had a go of hip fireing two lsw`s, i felt like rambo..
                itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Try Hip firing a GPMG when your only 17, much to the Gurka next to me's laughter.

Best two things i ever did was go in the chinook and be in a Chalenger 2 turret when it fired its main gun.
                  Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                  I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

lol this is turning into the 4 yorkshiremen well anyway bk to gun pics!

Comment

I like how people don't moan when others don't choose un-insulting words to describe their guns.
                      Originally posted by fijitstiks
                      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                      Originally posted by N3ADS
                      Is this you talking from experience ?..
                      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Stones , the susat is NOT REAL , it is a star susat mate,

the real one has MOD serial numbers not the ones shown,

also the numbers on the squares are in wrong order for real one..

the activation dial moves quater turn correct,
                        also there is no function, so means there is no Gas function or ever was...

sorry mate,

Comment

The arrow on military kit! is to show its nato "NSN" stock end off!!.. Back to the guns please

Comment

So I'm the first person to point out that the picture of the KAC Chainsaw is of a real firearm and then three people point out the exact same thing.

What is the world comeing to when I can't even take credit for pissing on people parades.

Anyway as this is pictures of YOUR guns, here's one I took for a sales thread.
                            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

that is gorgeous mate,
                              why you selling .

Comment

Doberman, yes? Think I like the cleaner cut 1911s.
                                they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                                Originally posted by N3ADS
                                Is this you talking from experience ?..
                                i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X