This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

take that all you non believers...muzzy is off abroad to help develop insane chainsaw gun mark 2! then he is going to come back and shoot you with it
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Every one knows Muzzy is off to try invent a gun that can beat Chuck Norris and the then the Taliban.....
      Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
      I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
        Every one knows Muzzy is off to try invent a gun that can beat Chcuk Norris and the then the Taliban.....
        surely it would be the other way around. you would test it on the taliban first to see if it has any chance in defeating chuck norris!
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

muzzy: i love your work and some of you GBBR projects are very nice, i want that TROY m7A1 a few pages back want to build me one sometime in the new year with a 7.5" outer barrel? lol :P
          itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
            Every one knows Muzzy is off to try invent a gun that can beat Chuck Norris and the then the Taliban.....
            It worked...
            BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
              May have to get a normal 1911 again seeing as VFC have produced a replica of the Surfire 310R.

Comment

Shorty with a punch "knock" "knock"
                The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Another not so real gat...
                  The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Very nice muzzy :D, Loving all your Noveske Gear. Is that a VLTOR flashider on the end aswell?
                    Cheers
                    Feenix
                    sigpic
                    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Originally posted by Feenix View Post
                      Very nice muzzy :D, Loving all your Noveske Gear. Is that a VLTOR flashider on the end aswell?
                      Cheers
                      Feenix
                      cant remember, that was a while back, 2009 if memory serves me right

Comment

Oh right lol :p Well they look fantastic anyway mate. I have something very similar to the second one there lol,
                        I've gone and taken a dive and I'm going to make the N4 myself now, Ive got a Noveske 10" RIS, a WA 10.3" GBB outer barrel, a 247mm 6.04 WA Inner barrel and I'm now just waiting on the VLTOR upper reciver to come back into stock. Also thinking on Getting a set of Troy Iron Sights, do you think there worth it? They seem a bit pricy to me?
                        Cheers
                        Feenix
                        sigpic
                        G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Originally posted by Feenix View Post
                          Oh right lol :p Well they look fantastic anyway mate. I have something very similar to the second one there lol,
                          I've gone and taken a dive and I'm going to make the N4 myself now, Ive got a Noveske 10" RIS, a WA 10.3" GBB outer barrel, a 247mm 6.04 WA Inner barrel and I'm now just waiting on the VLTOR upper reciver to come back into stock. Also thinking on Getting a set of Troy Iron Sights, do you think there worth it? They seem a bit pricy to me?
                          Cheers
                          Feenix
                          Troy sights a re very nice, just make sure you get the better ones rather than bargain basement type, better metal, better paint and graphics and also ones which have bearing mechanism for flip and not just clip and notch type. Hense the price. Re your outer barrel are you going for a stubby look as you will only get a small flash hider on it, also you wont get a gas block and tube to fit. Also just make sure that the RAS is compatible with the upper receiver and your hop round is compatible with hop and outer barrel and upper receiver, dont just assume as you are buying all new bits that they all fit with each other, what hop unit you using and rubber, you need to chech they all are compatible and seat in the receiver tight and your bolt nozzle sits correctly in hop round and hop. Ditto with lower receiver and internals and magazine type etc etc...thats why sometimes its better to get someone to build them for you (not always, but sometimes) hope this helps. PM me if you need advice and help

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                            Shorty with a punch "knock" "knock"

That looks really nice, apart from the stockless look... Im really not liking the look of M4 style guns with just a tube for a stock, or no stock at all!

Comment

something different....my new tanaka M629 performance centre

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Shame the eotech color is a tad off.
                                Custom M4
                                TM 1911

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X