This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Hey, Rimms, couldn't help notice that in your Sig it says you have a TM Tac Launcher. Is it any good? I was about to get one but got put off when people said how useless it was!

Comment

My 105 all un-beautified up.

Comment

i need to go clean myself up psirus
        though personally id have no flash light and 47 mags (correct me if im wrong but they are the ones that are bent more?)

Comment

The laser it there for a reason, even if I know I'm too far to hit anything a green dot on a noobs chest always makes them run.

Comment

For that particular rifle, in the real world they are 5.56mm bullets. Those mags are correct.

Comment

OMG ive always wanted an ak105

LOVE it
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Sweet tits, that's nice.

Comment

Seeing that AK really makes me think why am i not getting into AEG's

Well thats settled then, pick an AEG and sexy it up me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Clot View Post
                    Jus thought I would break out a new pic of my Hk53
                    THAT... is bloomin gorgeous, it does just look like a big daddy MP5 with the torchy foregrip, Im more of a fan of the Intergrated silencer front-end, but that would look a bit odd with those chunky-ass mags i think very well done clot!

Comment

yer nice one well done
                      When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."

Comment

Loving the ak psirus101, Its got a very fielded look about it.

In other news fitted the medium length barrel to my KAC CA870, makes it a little more manageable indoors.

Dont really get using it anymore so its up in the swaps section. *shameless plug*
                        > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Drake- thats very nice mate!

psirus101- Very nice! What type of AK did it start life with? It looks like it from the stock, im currently putting a romanian woodkit on my Marui AK 105, beating it up with some wire wool and Lypoing it. Ill get picks up when its done, going for that Black OP look.
                          Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                          I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

That Ak is hot , its like its been dragged through diamond mines of sierra lione or helmand on a wet day

Comment

My latest...
                              Last night:

Today:

One e-cookie for anyone who can tell me what it is.

Comment

VFC GBB M4 Ris?

Looks very nice!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X