X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
    Metal outer barrels just don't seem to work in GBBs!
    I've got a metal one in my tm hi-capa 4.3, along with a metal slide, and uprated springs. works like a dream, no problems and I've had it for over half a year now.

Comment

I've got a metal one in my tm hi-capa 4.3, along with a metal slide, and uprated springs. works like a dream, no problems and I've had it for over half a year now.
      Well thats a Hi-Capa. You could put a snow plough on the front and it would cycle fine!

Comment

Well thats a Hi-Capa. You could put a snow plough on the front and it would cycle fine!

thats the gun I put the barrel in! 5.1 though. So maybe more weight at a further tipping point from the centre. Who knows!

Was a total nightmare, dont recommend it to anyone if Im honest!

Comment

GrammarNazi, what silencer is that you've attached to your MP7? I'm rather enamoured by it....
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

It is a steel barrel, weighs the same as a mag, and you know how tm weight the mags.

Comment

Ok, so it's not a gun, big woop.
              Just a nice little photo...

Comment

That made me happy.........I Like guns
                Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                  GrammarNazi, what silencer is that you've attached to your MP7? I'm rather enamoured by it....
                  It's the silencer that's one my 1911 [= I can PM you the link to it if you like; though it doesn't seem to like mating with the adapter for the MP7 :3

@Jon Bon: Did the front part of the receiver require a lot of force to close the gaps? Mine has about a 6mm gap that gets on my nerves >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Jackypoos View Post
                    @Jon Bon: Did the front part of the receiver require a lot of force to close the gaps? Mine has about a 6mm gap that gets on my nerves >.<
                    Yeah it did TBH, I think they made the top recevier cover slightly too long as that stops it from sitting tight. At the moment im having a wrestly match with the flash hider, the inner thread is too tight to screw on to the front post sight, I cant work it out

Comment

It is a really nice kit, but it takes ages to get right. Getting the screw holes to line up on the front sight was so gay :3 Still isn't right. So tasty though xD

Comment

Here's my humble armoury, adding a CA SL8 soon for a kind of support role

The M4 is a G&G GR-16 with the stock removed (to act as a backup AEG), and the M9 is the LS M9, which has never failed me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackypoos View Post
                          It is a really nice kit, but it takes ages to get right. Getting the screw holes to line up on the front sight was so gay :3 Still isn't right. So tasty though xD
                          Ah man,tell me 'bout it. My wife thought I was crazy for ''staring at that bloody gun for hours'' .lol!!! Have you found out what mags work well with it? I thought id see if my G&P 47 mags fit but they wouldnt.

Comment

Not an Airsoft Gun. Not exacly accurate but i like it.
                            Its 11 Years old!!! :D
                            Rarely use it as a Movie prop as well, but it is mounted on the Wall, next to the James Bond Poster

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? (Something something something dark side style)

Comment

Ok, so it's not a gun, big woop.
                                Just a nice little photo...
                                .45 ACP Goodness

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...