• Show
Clear All

• Pps m870

The first M870 gas airsoft gun ejected catridge automatically,
    really like the original M870 !
    Honorary presented by PPS-Airsoft.

http://youtu.be/hsKtsUG3yMs

Re: Pps m870

This isn't the first "gun ejected cartridge automatically, really like the original m870" M870.

I'm afraid APS, Maruzen, and Tanaka all beat you to it; Tanaka and Maruzen by a good number of years I'd hasten to add!

Comment

I'm sure this isn't the first shell ejecting M870, Maruzen made one a while ago.

Comment

Maruzen were making shell ejecting M870's and the M1100's a very, very long time ago - and I remember having to manufacture quite few extractors for the damn things (the stock ones wore out ridiculously quickly!). Tanaka have been making self-contained shell ejecting M870's for a few years now, and now we have the APS ones as well. The PPS is nothing original, it's a clone.

Comment

Originally posted by Heinz View Post
          Maruzen were making shell ejecting M870's and the M1100's a very, very long time ago - and I remember having to manufacture quite few extractors for the damn things (the stock ones wore out ridiculously quickly!). Tanaka have been making self-contained shell ejecting M870's for a few years now, and now we have the APS ones as well. The PPS is nothing original, it's a clone.
          Aha,I forget the Maruzen.
          But the PPS M870 still a good one.
          I am pleased that you remember PPS
          now.Though it is a little overstated ,but PPS still one of the a few airsoft suppliers can make this shell ejecting M870

Comment

And at this point it's pretty obvious that you're connected to PPS. You're a shill.

Comment

Though I am connected with PPS,I just want show you more airsoft product.This has nothing to do with a shill.

Comment

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

Which is exactly what you did in your first and second posts. Thank you for coming clean, we can now take anything you say abut the PPS M870 with a massive pinch of salt.

Comment

Hey Lee, can you give us any more details on this? I'd really like to know how super good and new it is .

Comment

Though the gun more or less imitate Tanaka model M870 ,but we still have a lot improvement,actually we modify a few crtical parts from Zinc alloy to steel . This make the gun more stable and have a longer cycle time.

Hopefully this will be one of the most popular air gun in HongKong Market

Comment

Haha wow! You've got big ambitions!

Comment

:D Thanks,I this should be the basic self-confident for the achievement we aim.
                        We thanks for all the support and the doubt.Without the challenge,without competive product.

Thank for all your attention.

Comment

"we still have a lot improvement"
                          "we modify a few crtical parts from Zinc alloy to steel"
                          "We thanks for all the support and the doubt"

So you do work for PPS don't you? That's a fair bit more than the "Though I am connected with PPS" you stated earlier. FFS, anyone on here own one of these so we can get a completely unbiased review instead of biased sales spiel that we're getting from lee.tiany?

Comment

What you could do kind sir, is send a sample to one of the forum regulars who know their way around gas shotguns. Then we'd have a less biased opinion, and might just take it more seriously.

Comment

so cynical heinz, I bet he make supa gud airsof gnu.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lee.tiany Find out more about lee.tiany
                              Working...
                              X