My 'excellent' ASG AK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 'excellent' ASG AK

1604413_1532319110339607_9074138177656729283_n.jpg10731206_1532319373672914_2144525323471986838_n.jpg

Make of that what you will. Another reason to be careful who you buy from. My TM M14 was rewired with negative to positive by someone who didn't know what they were doing. I'm not even sure what the heck is happening with my AK.

Re: My 'excellent' ASG AK

the person who sold you that should refund you. im guessing it wasn't clear in the pictures or description that the gun was like this when he sold you it.

shocking and a joke if im honest.

Comment

That's so you can run 2 bats at once ha

Comment

Classic Bodger, if your not going after a refund etc (which I think you should), then name & shame this joker so he can't keep passing off his tat.

Comment

How much did you pay tho ??

Comment

It has to be a name and she, save is all the grief of being robbed.

Comment

There badly wired in parallel so you can run two batteries to give longer run time. Only take a few minutes to re do properly.
              The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

The cut out of the stock would piss me off ,you can re wire but you can't do anything about the stock ,that should definatly have been mentioned on the advert ,is the wiring a small and a large plug ? If so I can at least understand it but in any case looks a bit ropey .

Comment

Didn't notice the stock, your definitely owed a refund in full or part an keep the gun. Infuser you should make sure you at least see pictures of a gun before you buy. On a more positive not, it's an Ak so a bit of tape on the stock only adds to the look of the gun.
                  The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lucifer Find out more about Lucifer
                  Working...
                  X