Heavyweight Glock/Roni Viper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavyweight Glock/Roni Viper

I put this together for paper punching on my 10metre pistol range. The Roni Weapon System is wrapped around an ASG G18c and is 'fuelled' by 2 x 50 round mags. One of these is held in the clip on the stock. It's sighting system is a 2.5-12 x 50 Mildot Illuminated Reticle Scope with 5 settings in red or green. The Grip Pod allows a stable mount for target acquisition. The side rail carries a Weapon Light linked to a pressure pad on the Grip Pod. The dummy silencer is a DIY. I attempted to fashion a longer barrel to experiment with just how accurate I could make this combination. However it created issues when using Full-Auto so until I can come up with a solution I'm stuck with a pistol length barrel. The target in the pics shows a 12 shot group fired at 10 mtrs. Considering this is a pistol, this sort of grouping is unbelievable! In 'rock n roll' mode it does what any SMG can do. A lot of firepower from a handgun that can also deliver pin point accuracy at short ranges. I'd love to get your opinions guys! Good or bad! Thanks for taking the time to read this. Colin61 PS if anyone is looking to Swap for a VFC 416 GBBR with cash your way to make up any shortfall I'd be interested. Multiple mags are not nessessary. It cost around £300 + to put this together and you won't see a lot of these. These 50rnd mags are £50 a piece and the Roni Weapon System retails at £156. With the hi mag scope and Weapon Light adding another £100 min. Better pics are available if required. I'd like to get some idea of what this might sell for. Cheers! Colin61
    Attached Files
    Last edited by [email protected]; 21 November, 2014, 19:38. Reason: Adding Retail cost of various items

Re: Heavyweight Glock/Roni Viper

This might be better placed in the 'appraisals' section of the forum, if you are looking for a rough price guideline for it pal.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Colinjohnston1961@me.com 52 year old Mechanical Tecnician (Ret). Born in Glasgow. 2 grown up sons, 2 grandchildren. Been hunting and shooting since I was 10. Airsofting for 7 years. Passionate gun nut! Find out more about [email protected]
    Working...
    X