Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

hey guys not sure if this has been done before but thought it would help allot of people who hate peq boxes if it hasnt been.

This l119a1 replica below is in its fully functional firing state, but wheres the battery?

its in the ris

Excuse the colour of the barrel its just an undercoat before i get the black on it, I filed down the outer barrel and managed to fit a 1450 mah lipo in there, it actually fits very well doesnt rattle around and its not too tight, also i THINK im going to be able to get an alarm in there too!

Hope this helps allot of peq box dislikers :P

Comment

That's one hell of a job :D

Comment

looks ugly at the moment :P thanks allot dude!

Comment

Yeah my lipo goes in the RIS too, a split type 1300mah 7.4, a nice snug fit using mini deans
          G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

ah brilliant, had any issues doing it that way?

Comment

Nah it's all good, if I just remove the lower ris portion I can sit the battery on the barely, push the connectors down one side and the ris slips back in nicely. It's a pretty much perfect fit, any larger battery it would be too tight I reckon
              G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

do you bother with alarms at all?

Comment

No mate, I just take 2 batteries and swap them at lunch

Comment

aaah, silly question how do you decharge a lipo? or do the more expensive chargers do it automatically?

Comment

You don't need to discharge a lipo mate, they can be charged at any point. It's not like Nimh where they should be completely flat before charging

Comment

It's we're the balancing leads come in to use , the charger 'reads' the battery's power levels then tops up the individual cells and balances the charge in the battery . Very clever stuff !
                        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

cleeeeever! you can tell im a lipo virgin thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                            cleeeeever! you can tell im a lipo virgin thanks for the help guys!
                            Don't worry matey , didn't have a scooby doo my self when I started either but now ? , give your self a couple of mths down the road and lipo'll be a piece of p**s to run and maintain .
                            From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

awesome! then li-fe will come around and be the big new one :P

Comment

with li-pos you need to be careful not to discharge them. if they get bellow a certain voltage then they become useless and even dangerous. or so i have been told
                                Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X