Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
    Is that a Deadpool reference with the firing selector? Also stock wise you don't HAVE to stick to the Car 15 style stock. I've seen pics with the magpul MOE stock. If you hunt around you should be able to get a car15 stock for around £30 I think!
    Haha Yeah it is... Marvel Vs Capcom 3 style :P As for the stock I'll do a bit of digging & see what I can find on t'internet.

Comment

My two completed projects....

I'd be here all day if I did a parts list!
      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Sell me your UGL :p

Comment

Both look great.

Love the CQB one in particular, really sleek and simple. Exactly what I was going for with mine before my CQB upper project was rather curtailed by wobbly RIS units, rusting fittings and the accursed 10.5in outer barrels. Only difference I'd make is using the standard STANAG mags or E-Mags, not really a huge fan of P-Mags. Might have inspired me to have another look at a short version of mine - though if ever you sell your CQB one - let me know ...

Comment

Cheers mate, it was pretty much no expense spared on them, the CQB was the first and had all new parts apart from the g&p gearbox and stock tube, theres a ASCU V2 in there too. So that's the best performer.
            The second one I started out with a cheaper M4 but then with internal upgrades, engraving, all new parts and lastly the UGL... That one wasn't much cheaper than the first.
            I have stanag mags I use with them, I actually prefer the pmags though for looks
            G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Worth the expense and effort when you end up with rifles like those. Are they actual Diemaco sling plates?

Comment

No they aren't the real steel ones have a slight curve to them, those are straight.

Comment

Yeah as above, they're not the real deal but are the closest I could find after searching round

Comment

Selling the L17A2 UGL launcher fitted on my L119a1 in post #617
                    Let me know if interested lads

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...parts-for-sale.
                      this chaps selling a perr mike barrel extension

Comment

Well, finally got the right stock and she is now finished. Thought I'd throw up a couple of pics (im no photographer so I apologise for the quality) of the finished product and a bit of a parts list

She was originally going to be the 10" variant only, so I removed the Bayo lug. But then I decided I wanted both the 10" and the 16" so unfortunately it doesn't look 100% when the barrel extension is on :/

External Parts:

CA metal body (Painted trades)
                        CA metal RIS
                        G&P Storm grip
                        Unknown make ACOG
                        Pro-Arms 10 & 16" outer barrel
                        SF556 Flash hider
                        Rubber butt pad
                        Milliput'd front sight
                        Stubby foregrip

She's my primary and turns some heads at games (mainly because it looks battered to shit) :D

Comment

Pricey, I don't know how you have done it, but that is one of the worst paint jobs I have ever seen...makes me want to be sick :P Also, wtf is going on with your butt pad? Looks too long?

Comment

It looks fine, the stock pad looks like a standard M4 pad designed for the larger stocks. Get a guarder one and it's finished

Comment

I rather like Prices paint job, looks like its been lugged around the caves of Afghanistan for the past 4 years. The fire selector tickles me also

Comment

I hate the negativity some people have!!

Pricey, think your gat looks awesome and knowing the loadouts you do I am very confident it will fit right in. Was tempted to do something similar to my m4 but I just didn't have the balls!
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X