1911s + Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 1911s + Variants

Apurturesci im thinking of a detonics as carry to finish my cheesy cop miami vice type jobby

im guessing thats got a metal body on? as i want one to be mega shiny shiny

Comment

put some black grips on it and it will look nice I hate silver with brown
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by Bezza806 View Post
        Custom Built Kimber Operator with complete AS Internals

Still waiting for the Hex grip screws, RS kimber Grips and Adjustable rear Kensight as well as polishing up the silver barrel.
        Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        My latest toy, just cant wait to skirmish it
        Are these both western arms babys lads?? All metal?

Either way they are dame fine looking pieces
        Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
        Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Both from TM stock.
          Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

Originally posted by Bezza806 View Post
            Both from TM stock.
            Nice man, i'm liking the threaded outer!
            Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
            Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Apurturesci im thinking of a detonics as carry to finish my cheesy cop miami vice type jobby

im guessing thats got a metal body on? as i want one to be mega shiny shiny
              Yep, Guarder Aluminium metal kit, got it for £60 from Asia. It's very dull grey, but with some sand paper and polish it looks very shiny and nice :3

Comment

Paintjob!

Comment

Awww Wingmann... Now I want your G3 and your 1911....Damn you...

Although it has made me realize something. Every gun I own needs wood on it. ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

what about polish Radom ?

Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

Here's my humble contribution to the 1911 clan. No fancy bling on mine, apart from the punisher bone grips on the bottom one that is.

I don't think you should disturb the natural beauty of a timeless classic.

Top to bottom.

1. Western Arms 1911 Army. Plain Jane, just as it should be. I have replaced the WA metal grips with genuine wood 1911 grips. This makes the pistol somewhat lighter than normal but it is still quite a heavy pistol nevertheless.

2.Western Arms Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade Compact. A pretty rare bird and in pretty much pristeen condition.

3. TM 1911A1 with full guarder upgrade kit and wood springfield armory grips. Apart from looking awesome it is actually quite sh*te to shoot. Personally I wouldn't recommend the Upgrade, because apart from giving weight and looks, it has nothing else going for it. It really does perform very poory and inconsistently.

4. KSC 1911A1 ystem bought this second hand and it has a aftermarket Aluminium slide, so no markings. However it shoots really nice.

5 Last but certainly not least is my KWA 1911A1 NS2 system (system 7). Grips are real Buffalo bone and mother of pearl inlaiy for the skull. This performs the best out of all the 1911's in my opinion. Full metal and very well fitting parts. Downside obviously is the pretty crappy spurious 6mm trades. But if you can live with them it is actually an awesome gun to own.
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by LukusRose View Post
                        Awww Wingmann... Now I want your G3 and your 1911....Damn you...

Although it has made me realize something. Every gun I own needs wood on it. ^^
                        Hehehe, metal and wood is a special mix. It gives things that "right" balance...

Comment

My guardered TM 1911A1 works fine with the kit installed.

Comment

Wingmann, What the colour like on the finish of the KJW? In the first set of the pictures it looks black, but grey in the second set. Just the lighting?
                            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

What the colour like on the finish of the KJW? In the first set of the pictures it looks black, but grey in the second set
                              Paintjob!

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                                Wingmann, What the colour like on the finish of the KJW? In the first set of the pictures it looks black, but grey in the second set. Just the lighting?
                                The original colour is matt black as you can see in the first pics. I chose a matt grey with shades of blue to get closer to anodized finish and sanded the replica edges liberally with 600 grit watered sandpaper.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X