Enjoy

Comment

• Re: 1911s + Variants

Very Hitman-esque.

Comment

<Trouser accident>
        King for a day...fool for a lifetime.

Citroen Picasso, 3 booster seats for kids in a fetching Tactical misty Pink. Thats how I roll

Comment

my Bog standard
          Tm night warrior

Comment

Not a 1911, but is derivative of the 1911 and chambered in .45 so they are probably Ok to be posted here:

Twin KSC M945 Performace center. If anyone has any ideas/links etc for hoslters for these bad boys, please drop me a PM!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Looks like it could fit a 1911 holster. Check on the net to see if there are any holsters made for it.

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
                Looks like it could fit a 1911 holster. Check on the net to see if there are any holsters made for it.
                Well I never thought to do that.....

In all honesty I scoured the web and although as you state, some 1911 holsters would fit them, these buggers have particularly proud mag release catches, so i wondered if anyone could advise of decent hoslters. I'd ideally like a twin shoulder holster rig, but I havn't been able to find any in the UK and non of the sites i did find them on ship to the UK

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Socom Gear MEU OD (the limited edition one haha) with Gemtech replica

up for swaps atm hint hint
                  hasta la vista, baby

Comment

Made a few tweaks over the weekend with some new purchases and changed a few parts around.

Enjoy

Hitman Set

The Collection

Se7en 1911 & Horsey 1911 as I like to call it

Knighthawk 1911 & Custom Worn 1911 (Sanded down lower and TM Nightwarrior grips)

So I swapped 2 lowers round so my hitman set match and then I had this cool worn look two tone style one, I have an upgraded recoil spring in the colt on and think slide and sight wise it looks very similar to Hannibal's Para Ordinance in the A-Team movie.

I still want a Socom Punisher, some compensators, 2 silencers for the hitman set that will go through the Serpa's but all in all very happy with all of them and the belt rigs I've built around them.

Comment

In flames, can I suggest bright natural light and a focusing camera? Those are some nice examples that deserve a proper pic! :D

Comment

Here's my MEU :D wanted one for a long time and now I have one, just need a threaded barrel or adaptor :p
                        It's a WE, but was dirty as hell when I got it so stripped it to it's bare bones and cleaned everything. Now it runs like a dream, after a touch up paint wise it'll be perfect, though I notice the slide catches midway sometimes when I manually rack the slide slowly, possibly the spring guide? It looks odd when I field strip the gun so I'm looking at getting a longer one if possible, I've seen it done before. I've also got a fobus holster for it so that's a nice touch if I don't want to use my dropleg!

Comment

Just thinking a head for winter can anyone recommend some non blowback 1911's

Well I say winter also wanting to do something like this

and none blowback would be much easier.

Cheers

Also on my Hitman esq 1911's what's peoples views on the gun metal grey lowers? I personally like it but it does ruin a near perfect vibe for an accurate pair

Finally does anyone know where I can get the large slit triggers from like this one?

Cheers

Comment

I have a Night Warrior and it's amazing. I plan to get a metal chrome frame for it, it's a really nice gun.

Comment

Tm is the best money:quality ratio to go full metal. If you want the best buy a kit and custom build with all upgrade parts
                              WESTERN ARMS + PRIME if you want the best
                              Last edited by Gaffa; 23 February, 2011, 12:19. Reason: Cleaned
                              Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
                              Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

My two Detonics .45 Combat Masters, both metal :3

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X