Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

• Re: 1911s + Variants

Will do as soon as I can get them both firing again

Comment

Are they sick WA or TM base guns?

Ah ye cant leave us hanging...post a lully teaser pic and then button yer lip! No Fair!!
        Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
        Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

WE base guns

Still debating the internal upgrades defo getting a nine ball hop rubber in both.

Comment

Custom TM Night Warrior

Almost Stock TM MEU
            sigpic

Comment

Can anyone point me to a guide for changing the trigger out on ideally a WE 1911 but TM will be fine, also a picture/guide of how the trigger/hammer mech should be put back together, everything I seem to find is a take down manual and to be honest I can't seem to reverse the steps.

Thanks

Comment

*drools* MinAmmo im loving the trp kit i really want to get one for my next Springfield armory pistol i do :D

Comment

TM MEU with Guarder silver slide stop and ambi safety, sanded and polished regular MEU hammer, real steel 1911 wood grips, brushed aluminium outer barrel sanded and polished (cheaper that way) and a full length guide rod. Nothing special and nothing but cosmetic 'upgrades'.

Comment

You know something, I'm not normally a fan of the medallioned wood grips but those ones look so good on that.

Comment

My WA Kimber with my new grips to make it a little more unique.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

jealousy

those grips are just epic
                        Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Nice...

Asahi WA2000
                          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

cheers guys.
                            section 24 of the 1968 Act
                            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• Re: Ladies and Gentlemen

Originally posted by tayste_2000 View Post

So happy with these, apart from I bought some replacement triggers and was sent ones for a Hi Capa but didn't realise till I had one of them in bits, then to top it all off I've not put the trigger/hammer assembly back together correctly and now one doesn't work. A simple fix when I can find a decent video or picture guide on where everything should go.

Either way, enjoy
                              These got a whole lot nicer last night :D MEU lower on one, Knighthawk on the other, same grips, both have drilled triggers and skeleton hammers and that extended rear horn (not sure on the name) they look fantastic now.

Getting 2 Supergrades (got 1 looking for another) to make like a reverse set, chrome lower and black slide in a NBB set for winter.

Then just want a 1911 carbine kit and I've got 2-3 other 1911's that are a bit special but gonna trim that down as soon as I decide which ones I want to keep.

Pics this weekend

Comment

• Just my Army 1911MEU with a set of laser grips. The grips work quite well! I do like the slightly weathered look of the gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X