1911s + Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 1911s + Variants

Now thats PERFECTION George say its nice and heavy.

You going to build a twin with the spare slide?
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Basically the spare slide is the Gold Match! 1911 series '70.
      I don't think I'll build another WA anytime soon... Every part is super hard to find and everything is very expensive ...
      I payed just for the kit $1400 !!!
      Now I'm gathering part to build my first race pistol and I thing I'll bankrupt!!

George

Asahi WA2000
      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Yeah i was looking at the brass kits for a while but just went for a normal one in the end. Saw clockworks slide for sale but thought it was long gone, then you got it!

Its a lot of money but how many people can say they have a cnc brass pistol! Yours and clockworks are the only two i have seen on any forum.

Parts are a nightmare to find for WA but there seems to be lots of TM stuff bit stupid as there are a lot of WA fans out there

Comment

I have also a Prime V12 aluminum kit but honestly to make a WA performs like a TM is very difficult task! The range is nowhere near a stock TM! And I don't want to talk about accuracy!
          For the WA I'm waiting for a steel barrel to match with a steel chamber I have and the only thing I want to find is a disconnector spring cause the one I've put in there is abit stiff.

George

Asahi WA2000
          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Have you seen the sheriff one piece outer cone barrel and chamber? Are you building the V12 or you have it finished?

Just bagged a sheriff bushing,ext slide stop and trigger :D Steel thumb safety,guide rod, hammer and beavertail next on the list..where does it end

Yeah don't know why WA ditched the adjustable hop . Have you ever seen upgraded rubbers anywhere?? I use .25s seem to be accurate enough but there is always room for improvement.

Comment

Right now mine has the WA metal chamber with springfield hybrid markings and the WA V12 barrel. I have the SD steel chamber with the Springfield hybrid marking, and I'm waiting for a guarder steel bushingless barrel, I'll drill the ports on the barrel and then it will be done.
              I don't plan to skirmish with it, that's why when I'll have time I'll finish the aluminum V12 but it's pretty inaccurate and the biggest issue is the small gas reservoir! It can't finish an entire 23rnd mag if you rapid fire!! And this sucks.

George

Asahi WA2000
              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

My latest project.
                Newly aquired from the forums, a WE Desert Warrior.

Got big plans for her. Full black and gun metal grey respray, threaded barrel, M3 tac light, custom grips and upgraded internals [piston, TBB, nozzle and a spring upgrade] Just awaiting delivery of the parts now :D

Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

^ Looking pretty nice, I never was a fan of Tan pistols though, so a black respray would suit it

Comment

And after a few hours of sanding and swearing. This is how she looks...

Just about to remove the last traces of paint and give her a final rub down with some smoooooth grade sand paper then its all packed up till I go pick up the primer and top coat tomorrow.
                    Opinions so far please.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

After looking at all these 1911's i just had to post a few pics of my babies

Comment

Are those stag grips on the 4th picture?

Comment

Yes mate , Real Wapiti sam stag horn grips , cost just about as much as the 1911 , lol

Comment

Jeez, I saw some stag grips that looked awesome but they were $400 without shipping lol.

Comment

You can get hold of Elk horn grips quite easy , but they do wear unlike the grips i have , the wapiti sam grips will last me a lifetime . They can be found on the bay of E from time to time , just look for colt 1911 grips , dont type in anything else .

Comment

some truely beatuiful 1911's on here,

mines not up to your standards, but i still love her to bits.

got it off the forum a while ago, its my WE 1911C (i was told its a C)

shes called sally, if any of you like cod black ops,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                                Working...
                                X