Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

I like it. Did you paint the stock? the contrast of colour is great.
    TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Err what do I call this...JP rifles AR-15 CASV? Either way it's finished now.

Comment

Here's my TM Sopmod CQBR. Used to be the FDE version but I just painted the stock and pistol grip so it's now all black, massive improvement IMO!

Comment

Nice! Not a huge fan of the shiny stock tube.
          TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Thanks! Very happy with it. Just need to get a Laylax lower reciever and have it engraved and it'll be nearly done!

Comment

can i ask why there is the need for 2 scopes/red dot?! but very nice mate, since firing one the other week it is deffo going to be my next gun aswell
              Mitch

Comment

• The rear one is a magnifier mate. Flips off to the side

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by frostyairsofter View Post
                  can i ask why there is the need for 2 scopes/red dot?! but very nice mate, since firing one the other week it is deffo going to be my next gun aswell
                  3X magnifier mate! Definitely get one, you won't regret it!

Have a go on mine when we next meet up

Comment

Just awaiting the arrival of the Foregrip and PEQ15. Need some rail covers too.....just can't decide on which ones to get/use. I have some MAGFUL XTM in FG or some LaRue Rail Clips in Black, but have a feeling I need/want some new ones. Also have a hankering for a QD Silencer.

Opinions or recommendations?

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Is that my RIS handguard I see... haha...

Comment

No where near finished but just the start of my DMR project.
                        Will have a much bigger scope , bipod, short style pmags and various other smaller changes.

Originally posted by tisane
                        Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Very nice mate!! Is that one of the Dytac Invader rails? And It looks like a G36 top rail also? Either way I like it, although I wouldnt have the scope mounted on yet another riser!! Looks way too high!

Comment

Looks like a madbull Troy battle rail to me. I quite like it but for the extra risers

Comment

Indeed its the Troy TRX rails. The scope riser is just one i threw together out a length of rail and an acog mount, reason its on there is the scope i have on it fits straight to the rail without scope rings and it doesnt clear the rear sight. Once i get a new scope with some high rings i wont need it. Watch this space , its going to change quite a bit once im done with it.

Originally posted by tisane
                              Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

A very nice rail! Think I might need to get myself one!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X