Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Originally posted by philbucknall View Post
    I know! who'd of thunk it eh? Fancied a change. The closest this'll get to pimped out is the CTR stock and MOE pistol grip.
    It's perfect mate! In fact thats exactly how my LM4 will look when it arrives!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
      It's perfect mate! In fact thats exactly how my LM4 will look when it arrives!
      Yeah, decided to have a change from the pimped out cerakoted rifles I've been getting of late.

Comment

Soon to be finished! M733 GBB!

Of course alot of real stuff.
        Bushmaster A1 Upper, Colt 2 Pos. Stock/Tube/Grip/Delta Ring Set

Lower Receiver is Prime and the Frontset G&P WA.

cheers

orb

Comment

Gave the 933 a fresh coat of paint as i went of the look of my first attempt.

The pics make it look very light but the brown and green are far darker in the flesh.
          TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Re-built my M733 in a M4 CQB-R guise.. absolutely love it. It's solid as a rock, nice little CQB moster!

Comment

Re-built my M733 in a M4 CQB-R guise.. absolutely love it. It's solid as a rock, nice little CQB moster!

Is a nice .
              Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

My few real upper receivers. For a couple of open GBB projects!

Top left: Colt AR15/M4A2 Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps C M B Forgings (M4 marked, very rare now)
                Middle left: Colt AR15/M16A2 Upper Receiver C A F Forgings
                Bottom left: LaRue Tactical STEALTH Upper Receiver Assembly (M4 Feedramps) LT-007
                Top right: Bushmaster Complete A1 Upper Receiver Assembly with Shell Deflector + Teardrop Forward Assist (Optional Round Forward Assist)
                Middle right: Colt 604 Upper Receiver (No Forward Assist, no Shell Deflector)
                Bottom right: Colt AR15/M4 Flattop Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps (M4 marked, C and Keyhole Forgings)

cheers

orb

Comment

PIC removed
                  Think i preferred it as it was. Kinda generic M4 looking now.
                  TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Yeah i still have the M733 upper receiver just as it is so its pretty easy to swap and change them, i've had that Spectre DR for a good long while now and haven't used it properly so I've decided its time!

Comment

I think it's beautiful Delt a- I really do love that gun in all its iterations, looks awesome. For me the best gun on here, alongside maybe a couple of Panoptes.

I think its the designer in me, they just look balanced, the right mix of classic and modern, right colour palette etc...

Comment

Decided to ditch the sure fire M910 in favour of a good old KAC Ver grip and PEQ 16. Added the CTR stock and MOE pistol grip too.

Comment

Originally posted by philbucknall View Post
                          Decided to ditch the sure fire M910 in favour of a good old KAC Ver grip and PEQ 16. Added the CTR stock and MOE pistol grip too.
                          Beautiful looking M4 mate, the only thing I'd do to that is take some red and white paints and fill in the fire mode recess's.
                          And maybe paint the barrel & stock tube in a deep gun metal grey.
                          I think that would be the perfect touch to finish this beast off.

Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                            I think it's beautiful Delt a- I really do love that gun in all its iterations, looks awesome. For me the best gun on here, alongside maybe a couple of Panoptes.

I think its the designer in me, they just look balanced, the right mix of classic and modern, right colour palette etc...
                            Thanks buddy glad you like it! I'm very proud of it, especially if you're putting it up there possibly above Panoptes' rifles!

I'm a designer too (according to university) which I think has helped me get the colour and the balancing just right! I'm in love with it, though saying that I am considering selling it to recreate the rifle using KWA LM4.. I will probably keep this and clone it with the LM4 for different climates mind you!

Comment

Will take a proper photo this evening..

Comment

Picked up a foregrip for £5 from a local surplus shop.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X