Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

By experiment i hope you mean not perminent lol
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

• Well it is 100 times better to hold now, the original bulky front end is a bit much for me, I'll revert it back if it goes up for sale

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

The lower is standard M4, it was originally designed as an upper conversion, just like the HK M4. Just a matter of if the HurricanE Shrike Upper is compatible with a G&P Lower.
        The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

• I can confirm it's not, the front bolt hinge won't fit, with a bit if modding maybe but I'm not going to shave mine

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Bolt Hinge? Do you mean the front Body Pin? Any chance you could get me a picture of the receiver with the mag removed please.
            The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

• Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

What purpose does that MagPul serve?! I like the T1 mount, though, whose is that?

Comment

My SR-16 finished

VLTOR stock and weapon light added.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                      What purpose does that MagPul serve?! I like the T1 mount, though, whose is that?
                      Quite a lot. It provides a much larger, more diverse and rugged/aggressive grip area around the entire base of the magazine. Grabbing mags by the loop of a magpul that's been positioned in the conventional manner is a pretty bad way to execute reloads comparatively, you want to be gripping & controlling the magazine as close as possible to the point where it first protrudes from the magazine housing when inserted. Grip any lower than that and you're introducing more wobble (slight, but more) and increasing the amount of time you need to take to fully line up the mag with the housing. If 'your' (speaking generally) pouches obstruct the body of the mag so that you can't grip it in the aforementioned manner, then ideally you want to change your pouches, something like a TACO, FirstSpear Speed reload, ESSTAC or any small shingle basically, just something that's shorter than the standard 5 rows of MOLLE. Obviously budget is a large consideration and Magpuls are cheaper than pouches of course.

It's a Dytac copy of a KAC mount, don't buy one though. They're highly notorious for having the locking mechanism just snap randomly, mine did it right before taking the photo.
                      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

• Here is my WE M4 Open Bolt, its got all the usuals, Steel interior parts, RS BCM charging handle, Aluminuim Nozzle and Heavier Bolt plus extras Real Eotech, An/Peq15, Surefire M952V..and KAC rails system..

Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

My SR47. Ergo stock. Currently running 300fps with version 2 ascu.

Or running as a dmr...

Comment

• Well... I was bored.
                            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

My recent in progress builds.

Cant decide what accessories to have. Might get rid of MX3 and swap for DE m600c? Also, anyone name any cheap m600c mounts?
                              Also no longer using the Vltor stock, no where to put batteries/ascu

Swap exps2 for 553? or keep the exps2?

Comment

Also, can anyone suggest some paint I can use to give a paintjob?

I've got a simair compressor with pen and all the other bits. But im happy to use Krylon spray paint if need be.

I'm looking for some greens, reds, browns, basically looking for some weird rust/fall colours

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X