Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

I previously bought a dust cover from another websire... Didnt come with a mock bolt and also couldn't see one....

Even if i knew what there called...
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by sam_G View Post
      They are fan-bloody-tastic!

My VFC SR-16 with its shiny new optics! (now painted!)
      Looking good bud! Does the VFC have an ambi selector switch?

Ignore my post matey! Just looked one up! and bought it!

Comment

BAh, wont be having the mk18 barrel.

Though the nut fits, though the two prongs that would hold it on.. There would be a lot of filing.... .
        FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
          Looking good bud! Does the VFC have an ambi selector switch?

Ignore my post matey! Just looked one up! and bought it!
          Yes they do mate and ambi mag release, see mine...or Drake's
          Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
          There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
          sigpic

Comment

Almost got it how I like it!

Started going for a magpul-esque T1 rifle, but with a T1 it just looks very strange. Opinions?

Comment

i am lot for words that gun is beautiful :D haha very nice man

Comment

• It has a lot of angles on ,so you really need to carry that on . so i think the spectre is a good choice. but me personally I would run the UBR stock on it . Otherwise it is a lovely rifle

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

And here she is all painted.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Here's my attempt at a Diemaco. Any comments/criticisms are welcome of course.

Formerly a G&P CQBR, the only major mod to make it into an SFW was that the KAC free-float RIS, delta ring and upper receiver were swapped out for the correct ones, along with a 10" barrel replacing the stock 10.5".

Internally, everything is stock apart from a Madbull blue hop rubber - gonna to whack a Madbull ultimate hop and barrel combo in there as soon as I can afford it.

I am aware the lower receiver and Magpul trigger guard are incorrect, but I'm happy with it for now. I'm also aware that the delta ring is a bit skew-wiff, goes like that sometimes. The sling plate is a Magpul ASAP, purely because I find it works better for left/right transitioning in CQB. Not sure if this is correct for the impression or not, but I won't be changing it. The split ring behind the front sight is a front sling attachment point for when I'm not using a single point, it's on that side cos I'm a lefty.

The pressure switch attaches to a PEQ-15 that sits on top of the RIS, but I hardly ever (in fact, never) use the laser in games - what dedicated weapon light would I need for a correct impression? Something SureFire based?

Also, for those in the know, I have a Perr Mike 6" barrel extension for this, is it worth keeping (even though I don't plan on doing a Qala-i-Janghi impression any time soon), or have UKSF switched exclusively to 10" barrels?

Comment

Comment

Needs a few
                        FOR SALE

Comment

My current primary (black) and current project (painted), payday tomorrow = 9inch DD RIS and undecided red dot for the project......
                          Attached Files
                          DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Comment

My latest build An M4 based off a king arms LaRue and then stuck a Dytac URXIII rail on it and a few lil extras. Inc a element SF M600 scout light, MBUS rear sight, KAC triple tap muzzle break, a Dytac outer barrel, magpul CTR stock and MOE pistol grip.

Not the best engraving ever on a rail I grant you but for only £50 it's hard to complain!!

Comment

Afer some modding of thecrail fits perfectly with no gaps or wobble.

Just need a different rear sight, fake bolt cover and the paint to fade

FOR SALE

Comment

A bit more vanilla, but still a bit special: Tokyo Marui M16a1 with G&P metal body kit & hurricane front end adapter.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X