X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Comment

its a sniper trigger guard and the scope is the m1 it comes with with sunshade and kill flash..eye relief and KA sniper mount
      sigpic

Comment

Apparently this very G&P went up the Tora Bora mountains in search for Bin Laden!

Comment

Originally posted by sniper34d View Post
          Apparently this very G&P went up the Tora Bora mountains in search for Bin Laden!

why would they use an airsoft weapon to hunt down bin laden? :p

Comment

Politics - they were not allowed to kill him

Not to mention the higher rate of fire than a rs m4

Comment

that's right..they nuked every possible hide out they thought he was in then sent the ground troops in with airsoft rifles and rubber knives...they had load hailers to shout his name out in case he was deaf from all the explosions...i read it in the beano.......lol
              sigpic

Comment

Getting there with my MK18 II conversion from my tan M4 sentry...

Didnt like the boring MK18 trade marked body so opted for the skull frog/punisher skull one instead. MK18 stock in tan on its way

7" ris and VLTOR style stock will be for sale soon.

Last edited by sunburnthammer; 8 February, 2011, 18:41. Reason: mispelling

Comment

Needs little bit of fettling, mags are dropping and a few little bits are missing, but it's essentially finished. Need a rear sight too.
                  The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Might aswell put up my TM M4 Sopmod. (Pic from Tinypic so apologies to anyone who can't see it)

Comment

Very nice sopmod JSmithy, plain and simple really works on that.
                      sigpicLooking for a tk twist 364mm/363mm TBB
                      Looking for dark earth magpul ladder rail covers (official or not)

Comment

Still only part built

Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

my m4 with lmt lower and vltor upper

dmr style

some feed back please guys

Comment

An ACOG/ Aimpoint with an L Mount would look lovely on that! Not really a fan of the CASV system but I like that!

Comment

Yeah was thinking of something like that or a eotech but that's just the now.anyone else any pointers or opinions.thanks for the positive comment tho

Comment

Originally posted by gordon.mcguinness View Post
                                Yeah was thinking of something like that or a eotech but that's just the now.anyone else any pointers or opinions.thanks for the positive comment tho
                                looks awesome dude, an acog or eotech would look great, maybe change the rear sight though, its mounted too high so it wont line up with the front sight when aiming, well if you use them anyway haha, a flip up rear sight mounted behind the casv would look rad, apart from that looks awesome

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X