X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Comment

Giant Kiwi, The firehawk, wasnt that the one meant to come with the high cycle gearbox, however it kept eating itself? Did yours come with the standard version?

Maybe less firehawk..maybe more burning seagull if its just a standard gearbox. Looks cool though
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Originally posted by the_monkey View Post
        Giant Kiwi, The firehawk, wasnt that the one meant to come with the high cycle gearbox, however it kept eating itself? Did yours come with the standard version?

Maybe less firehawk..maybe more burning seagull if its just a standard gearbox. Looks cool though
        Toptech gearbox says otherwise As soon as they're back in stock somewhere, I'm getting a second one, Guns Akimbo :D
        Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

spectre has been through a lot these past few months, picked up a load of spare parts and a new upper receiver.

this is my DMR build, also have a CQB build in the works with all the bits i have left over.

For Sale!
          TM M870 with a load of stuff
          A&K massada sniper spec
          Chronograph
          leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
            Been out of the game a while, just started playing regularly again so I got myself this, keeping It old school.

Do the G&P M733's come rear or front wired ? thanks !!

Comment

Originally posted by Northernairsofter View Post
              Do the G&P M733's come rear or front wired ? thanks !!
              Front wired my friend.
              Ample room for a 7.4 lipo.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I was in the middle of a clear up :D and the mag adapter turnt up :D

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Finished up the 14.5" Avalon BCM, just waiting on a chance to get some good pictures of the whole thing.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Thats a very pretty rail. Very very pretty.

Just a quick question on the rig... The left hand pouch looks to be the Tactical Tailor double 5.56, are the right hand and middle ones the First Spear double 5.56's? I hope so, as ive just ordered some for my JPC and they look bloody lovely!
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Fenriz, I think the left hand pouch is the new blue force gear m4 pouch double.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                      G&P Zombie receiver
                      Systema Revolution GB
                      V-Tac 11" Rail
                      Madbull SOCOM Ace Stock
                      WE 1911 Punisher
                      TM VSR G-Spec

Comment

I went and looked it up with my usual gucci nylon retailer, and you are correct sir! Im just hoping the right hand ones are First Spear. Mine just cleared customs and im rabid for getting my hands on them! :-D

I really need another M4...
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Cheers, yeah the main draw of the KMR is the weight, you pick it up out the box and it's genuinely disconcerting; makes the gun so much nicer to point vs an old quad rail (imho). Ginge got it right the left-hand pouch (in the picture) is BFG, mainly just picked it up to see what they're like. I only ever run one mag per pouch whereas that thing is one of the most generously sized double pouches there is so it's ideal for actually putting 2 mags in, the best one I know of for anyone who uses their kit that way.
                          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Pushing my Systema REV SR16 into a more DMR'ish looking direction.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Damn you Drake and your sexy pictures and RIFs!!

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Drake - are your pictures just taken with sexy lenses or is there a bit of editing involved? Lovely as usual btw!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X