Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Cheers, just normal EF lens for most (50mm prime is great for sharp images and uber cheap) with some basic editing. I kinda rushed the first shot so you can see that I messed up the aperture setting and its a little soft toward the rear of the stock.
    > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

spring/summer gucci collection :p

Comment

Endo - lovely looking rifle there buddy. Don't normally like CASV rails, but that looks very tasty on there.

If you ever feel the urge to be extra generous and give it away, I'll send you my address

Comment

Cheers Aaron
          I have to agree with you there, its a bit of a marmite rail.
          Doesn't play well with optics, co-witness or cheekweld depending on what accessories are being used, and looks odd when there isn't something filling the gaping hole at the front.

I'd have to be feeling extra special generous :p since its a real steel CASV-MT,
          Bit of a metal purchase (i know), but the KA CASV wasnt exactly mil spec, and that bugged me for a long time. The top rail needed some filing so that my Larue aimpoint mounts would fit properly, and when I used the Eotech it was always canted to one side :S
          The added bonus is that the color is a match to the other fancy FDE stuff on it

Though the one thing i prefer on the King Arms version is that the trades are a bit more subdued.

Comment

Much tactical. So dynamics. Amaze.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Floral backdrop makes it. Bonus points if it's Egyptian cotton.

Comment

Well what I did was be real ninja like and steal my mother's bed sheet while home on leave, so what I'll do is I'll find out and get back to you on that one.

Comment

Thats awesome bro.. I forgot to ask over on Arnies so will ask here instead. Is the MOE stock originally pink or has it been painted/cerakoted/whatever?

Comment

I think magpul make pink ones now delta0

Comment

Do they really? I didn't know that!

Comment

Well as you can see by the close-up, it'd be a mega awesome paint if it was painted, ha.

Don't know if they added it to their line permanently, not seen much mention of it. But they've done at least a couple of batches (from what I know) of MOE furniture in the pink.

Comment

Yeah it wouldve been a bloody impressive paint job! I was thinking more along the lines of being hydrodipped straight pink or something. Nice to know even Magpul are running pink lines.. shows someone at least has a sense of humour. So the G&G Pink stock tube that comes stock on the FF is the correct size for RS Stocks?

Comment

Originally posted by tisane
                            Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              Yeah it wouldve been a bloody impressive paint job! I was thinking more along the lines of being hydrodipped straight pink or something. Nice to know even Magpul are running pink lines.. shows someone at least has a sense of humour. So the G&G Pink stock tube that comes stock on the FF is the correct size for RS Stocks?
                              The G&G buffer tube is basically the same as 95% of AEGs, slightly smaller than a mil-spec tube by some random amount. Generally with the most common brands of electric guns I find what you'll wanna do is buy a mil-stock then put a little bit of tape on the tube itself to really lock things solid. It varies from company to company, my Avalon BCMs are tiny and needed tons of tape to get the stocks solid (MFT BMS and Magpul CTR) whereas I've got a G&P with a plain old MOE on that's dead tight. Certainly not seen an AEG have a tube that's wider than mil-spec and there's hardly anyone out there working to commercial, PTWs are the only example I know of.

Comment

Ahh right I see yes. I can never get my head around which way round it goes with mil spec and comm spec. Good to know I have the pick of the lot then! I knew the electrical tape trick mind you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X